date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1870-06-16
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Emilie Léger et Guillaume Goguen:
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S6963] Thomas D. Leger Death Occurs, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 12, 1947, pg 2.
- [S181] Paroisse Saint Pierre de Cocagne (CEA F1893); microfilm: F1893 ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S4137] Mrs. Phillip Goguen - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 24 1933, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, October 24th, 1933 pg 7
Mrs. Phillip Goguen Notre Dame, Oct. 23 -
The death occurred here on Tuesday last of Mrs. Phillip Goguen, and aged and highly respected resident of this parish, who passed away at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Oliver Gallant. The deceased had been ill for a lengthy period and while death was not unexpected, yet it came as a distinct shock to her wide circle of friends and relatives. She had reached the ripe old age of 89 years and six months and before her marriage was Miss Mary Leger, of Cape Bauld. Her husband predeceased her several years ago. Surviving are five sons, William, of West Gardner, Mass.; Joshua, Lynn, Mass.; Alfred, Gardner, Mass.; Louis, also resident in Massachusetts and Angus, of the Grey Bus Line Co. Ltd.; also four daughters, Mrs. Phillip Goguen and Mrs. Daniel Pellerin, Cocagne; Mrs. Placide Maillett, St. Norbert, Kent County, and Mrs. Oliver Gallant, Notre Dame. The late Rev. Father Goguen, curate of L'Assomption parish, this city, was a grandson. The funeral was held here on Thursday morning and was attended by a large concourse of people. High mass of requiem was celebrated by Very Rev. Dean Desire F. Leger, rector of the Church of St. Louis de France, Lewisville, a cousin of the deceased, and following the service interment was made in the parish cemetery. The pallbearers were Messrs, Earnest, Phillip and Oliver Gallant, Placide Maillett, Angus and Aurele Goguen. Numerous beautiful floral tributes were received, as well as many mass cards, spiritual offerings and cards of sympathy, bearing silent tribute to the high esteem in which the deceased was held.
- [S4140] Paul Richard, online http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi, Paul Richard (Canada), downloaded 2008-03-08.