date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1890-09-29, d. 1963-__-__
- Père*: Raphaël Léger1 n. ± 1850-04-08, d. 1903-05-01
- Mère*: Marguerite Gallant1 n. ± 1854-__-__, d. 1921-12-21
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S13] Registre de la paroisse Notre-Dame-de-la-Visitation de Grande-Digue, NB; microfilm: CEA F1895 ET F1895A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S6931] F. R. Poirier Dies as 96 Grand Digue, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 1960-08-13, pg 3.
- [S3431] Elphege Poirier - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, January 30 1975, pg 8;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, January 30th, 1975 pg 8
The death of Elphege Poirier of Shediac Bridge occurred at Dr. George Dumont Hospital Wednesday morning. He was 83.
Born at Shediac Bridge, he was the son of the late Jean Baptiste and Elizabeth (Gallant) Poirier. He was a retired farmer and attended Grande Digue Roman Catholic Church. His wife, the former Regina Leger, died in 1963. He is survived by one daughter, Mrs. Lucille Girouard, Shediac Bridge and several nieces and nephews. The body is resting at Frenette's Funeral Home and the funeral service will be from the Grande Digue Roman Catholic Church, Friday at 2 p.m. Interment will be in the church cemetery.