date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1918-__-__, d. 2009-10-27
Les enfants de Phyllis Richard et Emile Léger:
- [S4117] Yvon Léger, o.m.i. - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 17 avril 2000.
- [S6911] Phyllis Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 31, 2009;voir aussi: Phyllis Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 31 octobre 2009.
- [S8137] E. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, October 10, 1974, pg 3.
- [S10398] Phyllis Richard Léger & Clementine Richard - pierre tombale, cimetière Notre Dame du Calvaire, Dieppe, NB, photographié par Gilles Pinet le 2013-06-14;voir aussi: Phyllis Richard Léger & Clementine Richard - pierre tombale, cimetière Notre Dame du Calvaire, Dieppe, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2003-04-18.
- [S13793] Guy Richard - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 2015-02-05;voir aussi: Guy E. Richard - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 2015-02-05, pg 32.
- [S2899] Times & Transcriprt, Leo Richard - obituary, Moncton, NB, January 4, 2006;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Wednesday, January 4th, 2006
1919 - 2005
Leo Richard, 86, of Moncton, passed away on Sunday, January 1, 2006 at his residence. Born in Moncton, NB, he was the son of the late Alphee and the late Eva (née LeBlanc) Richard. Mr. Richard was a retired federal civil servant, he was a WWII Veteran having served with the 14TH Canadian Field Ambulance "R.C.A.M.C.", a member of the Club d'Age d'Or and a parishioner of Christ-Roi Roman Catholic Church. Mr. Richard is survived by his wife of more than 57 years, Mae (née Bourgeois); one daughter, Paula (Allan) Power of Moncton; one son, Denis of Montreal, QC; three sisters, Phyllis Leger of Aylmer, QC, Clementine Richard and Colombe Richard, both of Moncton; one brother, Guy (Lina) of Moncton; two grandchildren, Stefanie Power of Ottawa and Antoine Richard of Montreal; as well as several nieces and nephews. Besides his parents, he was predeceased by two brothers, Gerard and Louis. No visitation by request. Funeral mass will be celebrated from Christ-Roi Roman Catholic Church on Thursday, January 5, 2006 at 11 am. Interment in Notre-Dame du Calvaire Columbarium, Dieppe, NB. No Flowers Please. Donations to the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital Foundation or the charity of the donor's choice would be appreciated by the family. Funeral arrangements entrusted to the Chartersville Funeral Home, 363 Amirault Street, Dieppe, 857-1901. www.chartersville.com.