date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1923-__-__, d. 2000-01-14
- Père*: James Conrad Léger2,1,3 n. 1882-04-20, d. 1975-02-14
- Mère*: Alice White2,1,3 n. 1883-__-__, d. 1971-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S876] Gerald Edward 'Eddie' Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, 18 janvier 2000;voir aussi: Gerald Edward "Eddie" Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax, NS, January 17, 2000.
- [S722] James C. Legere and Alice LeBlanc - tombstone, cimetière St John's North Road Roman Catholic Cemetery, Springhill, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-30.
- [S5259] Philip Lloyd "Lefty" Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, June 15, 1999;voir aussi: Philip Lloyd (Lefty) Legere - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax, NS, June 15, 1999.
- [S875] Carmen Donald 'Pookie' Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, October 10, 1998;voir aussi: Carmen Donald (Pookie) Legere - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax, NS, October 10, 1998.
- [S721] James C. Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, February 15, 1975, pg 35.
- [S874] Archibald Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, March 20 1995, pg B16;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Monday, March 20th, 1995 pg B16
LEGERE, Archibald -
89, Springhill, died March 18, 1995, in Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst. Born in Springhill, he was a son of the late James C. and Alice (White) Legere. He was a member of St. John's Roman Catholic Church, Springhill and Royal Canadian Legion, branch 17. He served overseas during the Second World War and worked approximately 35 years in coal mining in Springhill, followed by several years as a commissionaire in Halifax and with security at HMC Dockyard. Surviving are sons, James, Springhill; Jack, Oxford; Francis, Lower Sackville; Leo, Toronto; Douglas, Picton, Ont.; brothers, Lloyd, Edward, Springhill; sister, Mrs. Hazel Embree, Springhill; 15 grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, the former Mary Margaret McNeil; brother, Alfred; sister, Edna Totten. Visitation 7-9 p.m. tonight, 2-4, 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, legion service 7 p.m. Tuesday in A.H. Brown Funeral Home, Springhill. Funeral 10 a.m. Wednesday in St. John's Roman Catholic Church, Rev. David MacDonald officiating. Spring burial in church cemetery, North Street.