date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1880-12-30, d. 1945-03-19
- Père*: Michel Léger1 n. 1842-11-12, d. 1914-03-06
- Mère*: Domithile Thériault1 n. 1848-01-02, d. 1920-10-29
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Anselme Léger et Eugénie Thibodeau:
- Aurèle Léger+1,6,7,8,3,9,10 n. 1906-11-03, d. 1990-05-28
- Jean Baptiste Léger+1,7,8,3,9,10 n. 1909-06-24, d. 1982-05-11
- Madeleine Légère+1,7,8,3,9,10 n. 1910-10-07, d. 1980-__-__
- Georgina Léger1,11,7,8,3,9,10 n. 1912-02-23, d. 2001-12-01
- Anita Léger+11,7,8,3,9,10 n. 1913-10-17, d. 2004-01-25
- Léona Léger+1,11,7,8,3,9,10 n. 1916-06-16, d. 2015-01-16
- Evariste Léger1,7,8,9,10 n. 1919-04-07, d. 1943-12-24
- Jeanne Léger+1,11,7,8,3,9,10 n. 1922-01-02, d. < 2001-12-01
- Anna Léger+1,11,7,8,3,9,10 n. 1923-11-29, d. 2002-06-15
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S879] Anselme M. Léger et Eugénie Thibodeau - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.
- [S11837] J.B. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 1982-05-12, pg 6;voir aussi: Jean-Baptiste Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 1982-05-12, pg 4.
- [S4224] Fidele Thibodeau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 18 1936, pg 15;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, December 18th, 1936 pg 15
Fidele Boudreau Barachois, Dec. 17 -
The citizens of Barachois and surrounding districts deeply regret the sudden death of one of their highly esteemed citizens, Mr. Fidele Boudreau, who died Sunday, December 13th, at the age of 84. The deceased gentleman leaves to mourn one son, Mr. Sam Thibodeau, of Hartford, Conn.; also four daughters, Mrs. Thomas Boudreau and Mrs. Zoel Cormier, of Fitchburg, Mass.; Mrs. Frank Allard, of Gardner, Mass., and Mrs. Anselm Leger, of Barachois. The funeral took place Tuesday morning at 8:30 with high mass of requiem celebrated by Rev. Father Edwar LeBlanc, pastor of the parish. The pall-bearers were: Mr. Aurele Leger, Jean Batiste A. Leger, Jean Batiste D. Leger, Arthur Gaudet, all of Barachois; M. Laurent Bourque, of Scoudouc, and Alvine Cormier, of Cape Bauld.
Note: Should be Fidele Thibodeau not Fidele Boudreau.
- [S4210] Fidele Thibodeau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 16 1936, pg 9;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, December 16th, 1936 pg 9
Fidele Thibodeau Shediac, Dec. 15 -
The death of Fidele Thibodeau, of Barachois, occurred on Sunday afternoon at the home of his daughter, Mrs. Anselme Leger, at the age of 83 years. Although the deceased had been suffering from heart trouble, his passing came as a shock to the parish. His wife predeceased him some twelve years ago in the U.S.A., and he leaves to mourn one son, Anselme, New Hamshire, and four daughters, Mrs. Anselme Leger, of Barachois; Mrs. Denis LeBlanc, of Gardner Mass.; Mrs. Thomas Boudreau and Mrs. Alfred Allard, both of Fitchburg, Mass. The funeral was held this (Tuesday) morning at 8 o'clock from St. Henry's Church, Barachois, with Rev. Father Edgar LeBlanc officiating. The Pallbearers were Aurel, John A. and John P. Leger, Laurent Bourque, Raymond Cormier and Arthur Gaudet. The deceased has a wide circle of friends who gatheres at the church to attend the obsequies and there was a large number of mass cards and floral tributes received.
- [S35] Centres d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson, Index des registres de Cap Pelé (1917-1959), Moncton, NB.
- [S1014] Anna Gaudet - obituary, Times & Transcript, Oshawa ON, June 18, 2002.
- [S7459] Georgina Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 3, 2001.
- [S13772] Léona Bourgeois - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 2015-01-17.
- [S14794] A. Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1990-05-29, pg 25.
- [S1013] Anita LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, January 26, 2004, pg A5;voir aussi: Anita LeBlanc - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet NB, 26 janvier 2004, pg 30.