date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1857-12-10, d. 1942-12-02
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Marie Robichaud et Louis Léger:
- Rose Legere+3 n. 1876-07-12, d. 1955-01-11
- Albert Leger+3,4 n. 1878-02-26, d. 1933-01-06
- Marguerite Léger+3 n. 1879-12-31, d. 1967-06-17
- Joseph Lawrence Léger+ n. 1881-11-18, d. 1949-12-19
- Joseph Philippe Legere+3 n. 1884-06-16, d. 1951-09-15
- Marie Eliza Léger+3 n. 1887-01-03, d. 1981-11-12
- Marie Régina Léger n. 1889-04-15, d. 1972-02-17
- Marie Lina Léger3 n. 1891-08-23
- Evelina Leger5 n. 1893-04-08, d. ± 1954-__-__
- Florida Léger n. 1895-05-29
- Irene (Mary-) Léger n. 1897-04-21, d. 1982-10-22
- Louis Claude Leger+6 n. 1901-09-29, d. 1950-01-06
- [S181] Paroisse Saint Pierre de Cocagne (CEA F1893); microfilm: F1893 ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3409] Alphee Robichaud - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 6 1922, pg 7;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Monday, March 6th, 1922 pg 7
Alphee Robichaud -
The death of Mr. Alphee Robichaud occurred on Saturday morning, March 4th, 1922, at 6 o'clock. Mr. Robichaud was a well known merchant of this city. Death occurred at his residence 15 king Street, at the age of 61 years. The deceased had been in failing health for the past six months. He is survived by his wife, three sons and five daughters. The sons are Alfred and Leo of St. Joseph's College, and Raymond, at Home. The daughters are Lina, Leola, Yvonne and Rita of the St. Louis Convent, and Geneva at home. He is also survived by three brothers and three sisters. The brothers are Michael, of Notre Dame, Kent Co., Aime in U.S.A., and Marcel of this city. The sisters are Mrs. Francis Hebert, Mrs. Thomas Gallant of Notre Dame, And Mrs. Louis Leger of Leominster, Mass. The deceased was well known in Moncton, having been a resident here for the past thirty-five years. He had a large circle of friends who will deeply regret to learn of his demise. The funeral will take place this morning at L'Assomption Church at 8:30 o'clock. Interment in the R.C. Cemetery, Shediac Road.
- [S13] Registre de la paroisse Notre-Dame-de-la-Visitation de Grande-Digue, NB; microfilm: CEA F1895 ET F1895A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S14925] "Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915,” database with images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:N4NH-FJ3 : accessed 2018-04-08), Albert & Hillie, Mary Ledger (1896).
- [S14927] "Massachusetts Births, 1841-1915,” database with images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org/search/ark:/61903/1:1:FX6Y-4M1 : accessed 2018-04-08), Evelina Leager (1893).
- [S14942] "Massachusetts Births, 1841-1915,” database with images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org/search/ark:/61903/1:1:FXHF-CX7 : accessed 2018-04-12), Louis Claude Ledger (1901).