date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1938-07-21
- Père*: Tilmon Léger1,3 n. 1891-03-22, d. 1979-07-26
- Mère*: Dina Fagan1,3 n. 1897-__-__, d. 1961-03-16
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S50] Tilman N. Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, 1979-07-28, pg 44.
- [S126] Regis Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 6, 2002.
- [S6420] Francis J. Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, September 12, 2005.
- [S35] Centres d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson, Index des registres de Cap Pelé (1917-1959), Moncton, NB.
- [S127] Mathew Joseph Légère - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, June 13, 1967, pg 18.
- [S125] Irene Mary Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, September 28, 1992, pg C4.
- [S2437] Donald Basil Embree - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, July 21 1994, pg D11;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Thursday, July 21st, 1994 pg D11
EMBREE, Donald Basil (Don) -
75, 50 South Albion St., Amherst, died July 19, 1994, in Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst. Born in Chignecto, he was a son of the late Conrad and Hilda (Ripley) Embree. He served with the Canadian Armed Forces for 25 years until 1970 when he retired with the rank of chief warrant officer. While in the Armed Forces, he was awarded the Efficiency Medal, Canadian Centennial Medal and Canadian Forces Decoration and Clasp. He then worked as head shipper at Canadian Assemblies and as parts manager at Canadian Tire in Amherst until 1979 when he retired due to ill health. He was a life member of the Royal Canadian Legion, Amherst Branch 10; North Nova Scotia Highlanders Sergeants Mess and member of North Nova Scotia Highlanders Memory Club. He is survived by his wife, the former Berlin Lucy Whalen; daughter, Bev (Mrs. Francis Legere), Amherst; brother, Fred, Mississauga, Ont.; two granddaughters; two great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by a daughter, Donna Baker; sister, Florence Long. Visitation will be 2-4, 7-9 p.m. today in Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst, where a legion service will be 8 p.m. tonight. Funeral will be 2 p.m. Friday in Cumberland Memorial Chapel, Amherst, Rev. Robert Mack officiating. Burial will be in St. Charles/ Nativity of Our Lady Cemetery, Amherst. Donations may be made to Canadian Cancer Society.