date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1882-10-15, d. 1960-__-__
- Père*: Dominique Léger1,2 n. 1855-10-01, d. 1928-12-18
- Mère*: Sara Leblanc1 n. 1851-__-__, d. 1931-08-11
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Aurélie Léger et Albénie Haché:
- Edouard Haché6,7,8,9,10,11 d. < 1994-04-30
- Alphonse Haché6,7,8,9,10 d. < 1994-04-30
- Hervé Haché6,7,8,9 d. < 1994-04-30
- Elise Haché8 d. < 2003-06-20
- Alfred Haché+6,8,9,10 n. ± 1907-__-__, d. 1970-06-07
- Irène Haché6,7,8,9,10,11 n. ± 1909-__-__, d. 2003-06-19
- Clarinda Haché+7,8,10 n. 1911-__-__, d. 1990-04-05
- Alyre Haché+6,8,9,10 n. ± 1912-__-__, d. 1970-07-05
- Albert J. Haché+6,7,8,9,10,11 n. ± 1922-__-__, d. 1994-04-29
- Aurèle Haché6,7,8,9 n. ± 1926-__-__, d. 1971-04-03
- Jeanne Haché+6,7,8,9,10,11 n. 1927-02-23, d. 2010-06-18
- [S13] Registre de la paroisse Notre-Dame-de-la-Visitation de Grande-Digue, NB; microfilm: CEA F1895 ET F1895A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S7156] Mrs. S. Landry Dies at Age 80, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 30, 1957, pg 3.
- [S3777] Mrs. Chas. G. Leger passes at the Age of 82, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, August 22 1932, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Monday, August 22nd, 1932 pg 7
Mrs. Chas. G. Leger Passes at the Age of 82 -
The death of Mrs. Charles G. Leger, which occurred about noon Saturday at her home, 83 Belliveau Avenue, removes one of the oldest and most highly respected residents of Moncton. Mrs. Leger had been a resident of Moncton for some 36 years and had reached the advanced age of 82 years. A year ago last April the late Mrs. Leger and her husband, who survives her, who is a retired C.N.R. employee and has reached the age of 86 years, celebrated the diamond jubilie of their marriage. During many years she had lived in Moncton, the late Mrs. Leger had many friends by whom she was held in the highest regard for her womanly virtues and kindness of heart. Besides her husband, she is survived by two sons, Paul, of Moncton; Alfred, of Lawrence, Mass., and by four daughters, Eugenie, Marie (wife of Lucien Leger), Alice (wife of Telespore Cormier), Alvina (wife of Hon. A. J. Leger), all of Moncton, and an adopted daughter, Matilda, of the College of St. John, Sherville, Quebec. A son, Philip Leger, a member of the 26th Battalion, died in England, following the Great War. The funeral will be held Tuesday morning. Service at L'Assomption Church at 9 o'clock, interment in the R. C. cemetery, Shediac Road.
- [S924] Albénie Haché et Aurélie Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Notre Dame de la Visitation, Grande Digue, NB, photographié par Gilles Pinet le 2004-10-02.
- [S4009] Mrs. Dominique Leger - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, August 12 1931, pg 7;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, August 12th, 1931 pg 7
Mrs. Dominique Leger (Special to the Times) Grand Digue, Kent Co., N. B., Aug. 11 -
Mrs. Dominique H. Leger, highly esteemed resident of Grand Digue, passed away at her home this morning following an illness of twelve days. Mrs. Leger was the widow of the late Councillor Dominique Leger, who predecesed her by three years. She was formerly Miss Sara LeBlanc and was born at Memramcook eighty years ago, the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. A. LeBlanc. The deceased leaves to mourn, four sons, Placide, Edward and Lionel of Grand Digue, and Aurelle of the firm of Leger and Callbeck, Moncton. Three daughters also survive, Mrs. Sefroi Landry, McDougall's, Mrs. Aletenia Hackey, Grand Digue, and Mrs. Leonide Arsenault, Moncton. The funeral service will be held Thursday morning at the Church of the Visitation at Grand Digue, Rt. Rev. Msgr. Philip L. Belliveau officiating.
- [S6507] Irène Melanson - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, June 20, 2003.
- [S6968] A. Hache - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, April 5, 1971, pg 5.
- [S7467] Jeanne Donelle - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, June 21, 2010.
- [S8727] A. Hache - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, June 9, 1970, pg 3.
- [S11114] Alyre Hache - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, July 7, 1970, pg 2.
- [S14729] Mrs. C. Richard - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1990-04-06, pg 21.