date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1910-11-15, d. 1988-11-02
- Père*: Aldéric Léger1,2,4 n. 1870-07-29, d. 1943-03-15
- Mère*: Marie Blanche Roy2,4 n. 1875-__-__, d. 1942-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S3053] Aldric Legere - obituary, Springhill Record, Springhill NS, March 25, 1943;voir aussi: Aldric Legere - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, March 31, 1943, pg 7.
- [S5446] Florence M. Cameron - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax NS, July 22, 2001;voir aussi: Florence M. Cameron - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, July 20, 2001.
- [S11858] Paul A. J. Legere (Paulie) - tombstone, cimetière St John's North Road Roman Catholic Cemetery, Springhill, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-30.
- [S13506] Recensement du Canada. 1921, Ménage de Aldrich Legere, NS, Springhill, 25 (Springhill), 55 (Cumberland), page 11B, ligne 32-40, demeure 83, ménage 89, https://www.familysearch.org/ (http://interactive.ancestry.ca/8991/1921_042-e002906575), Aldrich Legere (Head 50a), Mary Legere (Wife 48a), Maude Legere (Daughter 16a), Oliver Legere (Son 15a), Edith Legere (Daughter 14a), Christopher Legere (Son 12a), Polly Legere (Son 10a), Florence Legere (Daughter 7a), Alfred Legere (Son 5a).
- [S3197] Paul Albin Joseph Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, November 3, 1988, pg 45;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Thursday, November 3rd, 1988 pg 45
Legere, Paul Albin Joseph - 88, 38 Katherine Ave., Moncton, formally of Spuce Street, Springhill, died Wednesday in Moncton Hospital. Born in Dieppe, N.B., he was a son of the late Eldred and Mary Blanche (Roy) Legere. He was a member of St. John's Roman Catholic Church, Springhill. His early working years were spent as a coal miner, and were followed by more than 30 years with the town of Springhill maintenance department. He is survived by two sisters, Mrs. Florence Cameron, Edith (Mrs. Bert McArthur), both of Springhill; several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by a sister, Maude; six brothers, Christopherm Leo, Leon, David, Alfred, Oliver. The body is in A. H. Brown Funeral Home, Springhill, visiting 7-9 p.m. Thursday, 3-4, 7-9 p.m. Friday. Funeral will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, St. John's Roman Catholic Church, Rev. Carl Kelly officiating. Burial in Hillside Cemetery, Springhill.
- [S351] Descendants of Jacques Leger dit La Rosette, online http://users.eastlink.ca/~rickeylegere/
- [S937] Léon Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, February 21, 1966, pg 2;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Monday, February 21st, 1966 pg 2
LEON LEGERE - SPRINGHILL -
Leon Legere, 63, died suddenly at home, 7 Gray Street, Springhill. Born in Dieppe, N.B., he was a son of the late Eldridge and Mary Legere. He lived most of his adult life inSpringhill and worked in the coal mines, retiring following the explosion in 1958. He was a member of the St John the Baptiste Roman Catholic Church.He is survived by three sisters, Edith (Mrs. Bert McCarthur), Maude (Mrs. John Savage) both of Springhill;Mrs. Florence Quinn, Ont.; two brothers Paul, Springhill and David of Pugwash.