date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. ± 1873-__-__, d. 1935-05-31
Les enfants de Marguerite Cyr et André Léger:
- [S15] Registre de la paroisse Saint-Charles Borromée d'Amherst, NE , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en août 2000; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S14516] Marguerite Leger, Certificat de décès. 2981. (1955-05-31). F18999. Copie se retrouve: http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141C5.aspx
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S5823] Mrs. Andre Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, June 3, 1935, pg 9.
- [S3776] Miss Louise Cyr - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 5 1932, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, October 5th, 1932 pg 7
Miss Louise Cyr -
The death occurred quite unexpectantly last night about nine o'clock of Miss Louise Cyr, who for the past three months have been making her home with her brother-in-law and sister, Mr. and Mrs. Max Despres, Moncton R. R. No. 4 (Sunny Brae district). the deceased was 65 years of age and was a native of Notre Dame, being a daughter of the late Frank and Nathalie (Hebert) Cyr, of that place. For the past 35 years she had made her home in Waltham, Mass., returning here when her health began to fail some three months ago. She suffered from heart trouble. The deceased is survived by five sisters and four brothers. The sisters are Mrs. Max Despres, at whose home she passed away; Mrs. John Pitre, Waltham, mass.; Mrs. John Knauner, Ridlingville, Mass.; Mrs. Andrew Leger, Cape Bauld, N. B. and Mrs. Ben Watson, of Sanford, Maine. The brothers are Ben, of Rumford, Maine; Frank, of Mexico, Maine; Edgar, of Brooklyn, N. Y., and Henry, resident in the State of New Jersey. The remains are resting at LeBlanc Funeral Home, in King street, and the funeral will be held from there, but final arrangements have not yet been completed.
- [S16] Registre de la paroisse Notre Dame de l'Assomption, Moncton, NB; microfilm: F1900-1 , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.