date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1922-01-08, d. 1989-10-05
- Père*: Edouard Léger4,1,2,3 n. 1893-09-25, d. 1970-04-08
- Mère*: Dina LeBlanc4,1,2,3 n. 1898-06-28, d. 1977-06-11
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Francis Léger et Helen Cameron Miller:
- [S1025] Mme Edouard Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 13 juin 1977, pg 4;voir aussi: Mrs. E. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, June 13, 1977, pg 2.
- [S11745] Edouard Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 1970-04-09, pg 2.
- [S13968] Arcade Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1996-04-15, pg 8.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S1031] François Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.
- [S1032] F.E. Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 7, 1989, pg 24;Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB
7 Oct 1989, Saturday, Pg 24
Montreal (Special) - Francois Emery Leger, 67, of 1500 Stanley St., Montreal, died Thursday at his residence after a sudden illness. Born in Barachois, he was a son of the late Edward and Dina (LeBlanc) Leger. He was employed with the Montreal school district. A veteran of the Second World War, he served in Canada. He is survived by five daughters, Mrs. Malcolm Norris (Margaret-Jean) and Mrs. Richard Folkins (Rebecca), both of Saint John, Mrs. Ed Howorko (Susan) and Mrs. Louise Martin, both of Alberta, and Mrs. Wade Freeze (Jennifer) of Sussex; four sons, Mitchell, Frankie and Joey, all of Saint John, and Paul of Edmonton; four sisters, Mrs. Edward Gallant (Catherine), Mrs. Norma Murray and Mrs. Joey Powers (Rita), all of Moncton, and Mrs. Ronald Robichaud (Claudette) of St. Antoine; two borthers, Arcade (Archie) and Raymond, both of Moncton; and several nieces and nephews. A brother, Hector, died previously. The body will be cremated. A memorial service will be held at Frenette's Funeral Home, Moncton, at a time and date to be announced. Interment will be in Barachois Roman Catholic Cemetery.