date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1898-03-20, d. 1971-02-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Edmond Léger et Elsie Belliveau:
- [S7171] Death occurs Mrs. D. Auffrey, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 14, 1965, pg 13.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S9698] "United States Social Security Death Index”, index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VMFZ-8TB : accessed 2012-10-30), Edmund Leger (1971).
- [S4285] Mrs. Ferdinand P. Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 9, 1937, pg 9;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, February 9th, 1937 pg 9
Mrs. Ferdinand P. Leger Shediac, Feb. 8 (Special) -
The parish of St. Jacques, Scoudouc, was saddenned last evening when death removed one of its most popular residents in the person of Mrs. Fredinand P. Leger (nee Rose Cormier) who passed away at the age of 64 years. The deceased had been in failing health for the past five years and although her death was not unexpected, nevertheless it will be learned with regret. The deceased had been married twice, her first husband being Philip Belliveau of this town, who passed away several years ago. She leaves to mourn her second husband, three children by her first marriage, Alyre Belliveau, of Gardner, Mass.; (Elsie) Mrs. Edmond Legere, of Fitchburg, Mass., and Alphie Belliveau, of Moncton. Two sisters, (Lena) Mrs. Goerge Fisher, of Atholboro, Mass., and Mrs. Saul Melanson, of Moncton, and three brothers, Stanislas Cormier, of Dorchester Road; Albert Cormier, of Springhill, N.S., and William Cormier of Moncton also survive. Funeral arrangements have not as yet been completed.