date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1898-11-12, d. < 1966-04-27
- Père*: Ambroise Léger2,3,1 n. 1876-01-07, d. 1966-04-27
- Mère*: Elizabeth Brun2,3,1 n. 1870-09-01, d. 1964-04-26
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S14176] Recensement du Canada - 1911, Ménage de Henry Leger, Microfilm: T-20354, NB, Botsford Parish, 2 (Botsford), 35 (Westmorland), page 15, ligne 35-44, demeure 133, ménage 133, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1911/Pages/item.aspx), Henry Leger (Head 69a), Ambrose Leger (Son 35a), Elezebeth Leger (Wife 40a), Osite Leger (Daughter 14a), Max Leger (Son 13a), Anna Leger (Daughter 12a), Renee Leger (Son 10a), Adele Leger (Daughter 9a), Napoléon Leger (Son 6a), Henry Leger (Son 3a).
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S15] Registre de la paroisse Saint-Charles Borromée d'Amherst, NE , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en août 2000; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S2867] Ambroise Legere - nécrologie, Amherst Daily News and News & Sentinel, Amherst, NS, April 29, 1966, pg 3;Amherst Daily News & News & Sentinel Amherst, NS
Friday, April 29th, 1966 pg 3
Ambrose A. Legere - The death of Ambrose A. Legere, 11 Fullerton Street, Amherst occurred at his home early Wednesday evening following a short illness. He had only been bedfast for the past three weeks. He was in his 91st year and was the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Henry J. Legere of St. Andre, N.B. he was born in St. Andre and resided in Shemogue, N.B. for ten years, and Nappan for two years, before coming to Amherst 54 years ago. He was a member of St. Charles Roman Catholic Church. He was predeceased by his wife, the former Elizabeth M. Brine April 26, 1964. He was also predeceased by his daughter Annie (Mrs. John Brine) of Amherst and two sons, Henry of Montreal and Maxime of Amherst. Surviving are three daughters, Della (Mrs. Arthur Cormier) of Amherst; Miss Rosie Legere, Amherst and Irene Legere of Halifax; one son Napoleon Legere Amherst and 17 grandchildren and one great-grandchild. The late Mr. Legere is resting at Furlong's Funeral Home with visiting hours from 2-4 p.m. and this evening from 7-9 p.m. The Parish Rosary will be recited tonight (Friday) at 8 p.m. THe funeral mass will be held from St. Charles Roman Catholic Church Saturday morning at nine o'clock Burial in St. Charles Cemetery.