date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1905-01-14, d. 1977-12-28
- Père*: Ambroise Léger1,2,3,4 n. 1876-01-07, d. 1966-04-27
- Mère*: Elizabeth Brun1,2,4 n. 1870-09-01, d. 1964-04-26
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Napoléon Léger et Emma Richard:
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S15] Registre de la paroisse Saint-Charles Borromée d'Amherst, NE , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en août 2000; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3113] Rosie Mary Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, July 17, 1971, pg 34;voir aussi: Rosie Mary Legere - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, July 17, 1971, pg 6.
- [S14176] Recensement du Canada - 1911, Ménage de Henry Leger, Microfilm: T-20354, NB, Botsford Parish, 2 (Botsford), 35 (Westmorland), page 15, ligne 35-44, demeure 133, ménage 133, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1911/Pages/item.aspx), Henry Leger (Head 69a), Ambrose Leger (Son 35a), Elezebeth Leger (Wife 40a), Osite Leger (Daughter 14a), Max Leger (Son 13a), Anna Leger (Daughter 12a), Renee Leger (Son 10a), Adele Leger (Daughter 9a), Napoléon Leger (Son 6a), Henry Leger (Son 3a).
- [S1230] Nap J. Legere - tombstone, cimetière St Charles Nativity, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-31.
- [S1228] Napoleon J. Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, December 30, 1977, pg 18;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Friday, December 30th, 1977 pg 18
Napoleon J. Legere - Amherst -
Napoleon Joseph Legere, 72, of 64 Havelock Terrace, Amherst, died Thursday in Highland View Regional Hospital. Born in Cape Bauld, N.B., he was the son of the late Ambrose and Elizabeth (Brine) Legere. He was an employee of Robb Engineering Limited for 42 years before retiring in 1969, and was a member of the company's 25 year club. He was also a member of St. Charles Roman Catholic Church and the Golden Year Society. Surviving besides his wife, Irene Rhindress, are four daughters, Ona (Mrs. Harold Sears), and Helen (Mrs. Frank Cawlega), both of Port Credit, Ont.; Irene (Mrs. Joseph Mumford), Cheltenham, Ont.; Rita (Mrs. Lloyd Hoeg), Truro; two sons, Billy, Mississauga, Ont.; Donald, Aulac, N.B.; five step-daughters, Elizabeth (Mrs. James Watt), Arnprior, Ont.; Mary (Mrs. Harold Alexander), Cambridge, Ont.; Caroline Rhindress, Leona (Mrs. Allan Costin), and Cathy (Mrs. Roger Roberts), all of Amherst; three step-sons, Jimmie, Charlie and Terry, all of Amherst; two sisters, Mrs. Della Cormier, East Amherst; Irene, Beaverbank; 23 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren and 15 step-grandchildren. The body is at the Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst. Funeral mass will be held Saturday at 10 a.m. in St. Charles Roman Catholic Church, Rev. Bernard Landry officiating. Committal will be in the Amherst cemetery receiving vault for spring burial in St. Charles cemetery.
- [S257] Mrs. Elizabeth Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, April 28, 1964, pg 15.
- [S1226] Maxime J. Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, December 15, 1964, pg 23;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Tuesday, December 15th, 1964 pg 23
50-year Amherst Resident, 66, Dies Amherst -
Maxine J. Legere, 66, of 11 Fullerton Street, Amherst, died Friday morning at Highland View Hospital following a lengthy illness. Although he entered hospital only last
Wednesday he had been in poor health for the past number of years. He was the son of Ambroise Legere of Amherst. He was born in Shemoque, N.B. and lived in Amherst for about 50 years. He also spent a few years in Sackville, He was a member of St Charles Roman Catholic Church. Surviving are two daughters, Lorraine (Mrs. Alfred Brine) and Nita (Mrs Edgar Brian) both of Sackville; three sisters, Mrs. Della Cormier and Miss Rosie Legere, both of Amherst; and Miss Irene Legere of Halifax; one brother, Napoleon Legere, Amherst and 12 grandchildren.The funeral mass was held from St Charles R. C. Church Monday morning.The commital was in the Saint Charles receiving vault. Burial will be in Saint Charles Cemetery in the spring.
- [S2945] Irene Lamontagne - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 8, 2006, pg A5.
- [S6289] Ona Lorraine Sears - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, February 21, 2001;voir aussi: Ona Lorraine Sears - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax, NS, February 24, 2001; Ona Lorraine Sears - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax, NS, February 23, 2001; Ona Lorraine Sears - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax, NS, February 22, 2001.