date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, d. 1992-03-04
Les enfants de Stanislas D. Doiron et Léonie Léger:
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S4733] Mrs. L. Leger - nécrologie, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 28 février 1972, pg 5.
- [S3296] Léonie Doiron - nécrologie, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, May 10 1996, pg 31;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Friday, May 10th, 1996 pg 31
BARACHOIS - Mrs. Léonie Doiron, 86, of Barachois passed away on Thursday, May 9, 1996 at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital after a short illness.
Born in Barachois, she was the daughter of the late Albénie and Célia (Lirette) Léger. A homemaker, she attended St. Henri Roman Catholic Church, Barachois. She was a past member of the Golden Age Club, Barachois.
She is survived by one daughter, Cecile LeBlanc, of Moncton; five sons, Yvon (Lorraine) of Cap-Pelé, Albénie (Claudette) of Dieppe, Donald (Lucille) of Montréal, Que., Clorice (Desanges) of Tracadie and Raoul (Doris) of Barachois; 18 grand-children; 12 great grandchildren. She was predeceaseed by her husband, Stanislas on March 4, 1992; one sister, Irène Léger.
Resting at Frenette Funeral Home, Shediac (532-3297) with visiting hours on Friday 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9:40 a.m. Funeral mass will be held at St. Henri Roman Catholic Church, Barachois, on Saturday, May 11, 1996 at 10 a.m. Interment in the Parish Cemetery.
- [S3227] Mrs. Irene Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 29, 1993, pg 43.
- [S5547] Albénie Doiron - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 27, 2004.
- [S1848] Allen Doiron et Fidèle Thériault, La famille Doiron (Gould) - descendant-e-s de Pierre Doiron et de Anne Forest (Fredericton NB: Fidèle Thériault et Allen Doiron, 1994).