date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1902-__-__, d. 1970-05-07
- Père*: Philias Dupuis2 n. 1877-__-__, d. 1927-__-__
- Mère*: Alvina Cormier1,2 n. 1873-__-__, d. 1953-12-16
- [S8193] Mrs. Alvina Dupuis - obituary, Amherst Daily News, Amherst, NS, December 17, 1953, pg 4.
- [S8552] Mrs. C. Legere - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 8, 1970, pg 3.
- [S10264] Eleonore Dupuis - tombstone, cimetière St Charles Nativity, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-31.
- [S14807] C. Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1990-06-07, pg 40.
- [S1236] Mrs. G. Legere - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, November 4, 1959, pg 2;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, November 4th, 1959 pg 2
Death Mrs. G. Legere
Amherst (Special) - The Death occurred at Highland View Hospital Monday Evening of Mrs. Gerald Legere of Amherst. She had been in failing health for the past three years. She was 45 years of age. She was the former Winnifred Mary Dupuis, Daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Philias Dupuis of Amherst. For the past few months she had made her home with her sister, Mrs. Roy Legere, 20 Mill Avenue. The deceased was a lifelong resident of Amherst. She was a member of St. Charles Roman Catholic Church. Besides her husband she is survived by two sons, Alphonse and Reginald, both of Amherst; two sisters, Mrs. Roy Legere of Amherst and Mrs Clarence Legere of Cormier Village, N.B. four brothers Frank, Adolphe, Fred, and Clovis all of Amherst, and two grandsons.
The body is resting at furlongs funeral home. The funeral service will be held Thursday morning at 8:30 o'clock from St Charles church, interment will be in St. Charles Cemetery.