date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1909-06-14, d. 1995-05-19
- [S13] Registre de la paroisse Notre-Dame-de-la-Visitation de Grande-Digue, NB; microfilm: CEA F1895 ET F1895A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S922] Zénon Gallant et Rita Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Notre Dame de la Visitation, Grande Digue, NB, photographié par Gilles Pinet le 2004-10-02.
- [S4995] Mme Gérard Boudreau - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 11 mars 1980.
- [S5620] Rita Gallant - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, May 20, 2003;voir aussi: Rita Gallant - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, May 23, 2003.
- [S7250] Henry Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, November 11, 1957, pg 3.
- [S7380] Mrs. M. J. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 11, 1972, pg 9.
- [S10388] Zenon Gallant - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, May 20, 1995, pg 20.
- [S3430] Eddie Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, January 28 1975, pg 3;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, January 28th, 1975 pg 3
E. Leger -
The death of Eddie Leger of Grand Digue occurred Monday at Moncton Hospital following a brief illness. He was 61. Born at Grand Digue he was a son of the late Henry and Marie Leger. He was employed as custodian at the University of Moncton. He is survived by his wife the former Dora Goguen, three daughters, Mrs. Gerome Guillian (Louise) of Massachusetts, Mrs. Raymond Ceral (Huberte) of Grand Digue and Miss Elise Leger of Worcester, Mass.; four sons, Peter of Westville, Saint John, Gerard, Charles and Adrien Leger, all of Grand Digue; seven sisters, Mrs. Gerard Boudreau (Edmee) of Shediac, Mrs. Zenon Gallant (Rita) and Mrs. Eric Breau (Aline), both of Grand Digue, Mrs. Arthur LeBlanc (Jeannine) and Mrs. Ernie LeBlanc (Cecil), both of Saint John, Mrs. Elze LeBLanc (Alice) of Montreal and Mrs. Alcide Hebert (Germaine) of Saint John; two brothers, Edgar of Moncton and Henrie Leger of Cocagne. The body is resting at Frenette's funeral home Shediac, from 7 p.m. today. The funeral mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at the Grand Digue Roman Catholic Church with internment in the chuch cemetery.