date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
Les enfants de Rita Gaudet et Blair A. Léger:
- [S16] Registre de la paroisse Notre Dame de l'Assomption, Moncton, NB; microfilm: F1900-1 , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S1334] Rose Marie (Léger) Baker - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 2003-04-15, pg 28;voir aussi: Rose-Marie (Léger) Baker, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 15 avril 2003; Rose-Marie (Léger) Baker, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, 15 avril 2003.
- [S1035] Frank Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1995-09-14, pg 25.
- [S3548] Edward Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1998-03-03, pg A5;voir aussi: Edward Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 1998-03-03, pg 27.
- [S6493] Irène McFadden - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 7, 2005.
- [S7119] Stella Doiron - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 10 février 2010, pg 32;voir aussi: Stella Doiron - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, February 9, 2010.
- [S1039] Blair A. Leger - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, June 2 1998, pg B19;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Tuesday, June 2nd, 1998 pg B19
LEGER, Blair A. -
82, Barachois, N.B., passed away on June 1, 1998, in Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont Hospital, Moncton. Born in Moncton, he was the son of the late Ambroise Leger and the late Francoise Cormier. Mr. Leger was a retired construction superintendent for Century Construction, Parsons Construction, Heber Brown and Gifco Construction. He was past president of District 13 School Board, of La Caisse Populaire de Barachois, of the Shediac-Botsford Progressive Conservation Association and of l'Association des Lacordaires. He was also a founding member of the Club Boishebert of Shediac and a member of the Golden Age Club in Barachois. He attended St. Henri du Barachois Roman Catholic Church. He will be sadly missed by his family and friends. He is survived by his wife, Marie-Rita (Gaudet) Leger; his daughters, Rose-Marie Baker, Halifax; Geraldine Leger and Ginette Bourque (Raymond), Shediac; Huguette Grenier (Jules), Gaspesie, Que.; Priscille Gould (Reginald), Barachois; sons, Blair-Merville (Elizabeth) and Lucien, Barachois; Charles-Edouard "Charlie" (Suzanne Hebert), Dieppe; Guy, Moncton; sisters, Albertine Leger, Moncton; Francoise Gaudet (late Leonel), Barachois; 19 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by brothers, Dismas, Theodore, Frank, Edouard, Ambroise Jr., Emery, and sisters, Emerise Trudeau and Dorothy Bourgeois. Resting at Frenette Funeral Home, 396 Main St., Shediac, N.B., with visiting hours today from 2-4, 7-9 p.m. Funeral mass will be held from St. Henri Roman Catholic Church, Barachois, on Wednesday, June 3, at 11 a.m., Rev. Maurice Leger officiating. Interment in the parish cemetery. Donations to the oncology department of the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont Hospital would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- [S12243] Blair A Leger & Marie Rita - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.
- [S2947] Lucien G. Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 3, 2006, pg A5;voir aussi: Lucien G. Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 2, 2006, pg A6.
- [S101] Rose-Marie (Léger) Baker, Carte de membres pour la réunion de la famille Léger dans le cadre du Congrès Mondial Acadien de 1994.
- [S12328] Rose-Marie Leger - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.