date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1894-__-__, d. 1992-__-__
- [S4483] Arthur Pitre - nécrologie, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 31 mai 1976, pg 20.
- [S8314] Mrs. J. E. Arsenault - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, May 13, 1986, pg 35.
- [S10301] Edmond P. L. et Lodia L. Leger - pierre tombale, cimetière Cimetière Saint Paul, Saint Paul de Kent, NB, photographié par Gilles Pinet le 2004-05-07.
- [S412] Haute Aboujagane, N.B., Registre de la paroisse du Sacré-Coeur (1895 - ); microfilm: F1896 , microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S7079] Edmond Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 11, 1971, pg 5.
- [S4239] Claudia Crowe - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 4, 2008;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Friday, April 4th, 2008
Claudia Crowe -
Claudia Crowe, 94, of the Grass Nursing Home, Riverview and formerly of Moncton and St. Paul, with her loving family by her side, passed away peacefully at The Moncton Hospital on Wednesday, April 2, 2008. Born in Shediac, she was the daughter of the late Edmond and Alina (Petitpas) Leger. A homemaker, she attended St. Augustine's Roman Catholic Church, Moncton and St. Paul Roman Catholic Church, St. Paul. Claudia will be missed by family and friends who knew her for her kindness. From a very young age she was the caregiver to her six siblings, and although she had no children of her own, she helped in raising her many nieces and nephews. She strived for perfection in all her endeavors, including baking, quilting, crocheting, reading, playing bingo. Claudia will be sadly missed by her brother, Adelard (Duke) Leger (Florida), Moncton; half sister, Theresa LeBlanc (Gene), Shediac; nieces, nephews and cousins. In addition to her parents, she was predeceased by her husband, Harold (Scotty) Crowe (1978); sisters, Emilienne, Augusta, Rita; brother, Alyre (Joe). Visitation at Ferguson Knowles Funeral Home, 1657 Mountain Road, Moncton (858-1995), Friday, 2 to 4, 7 to 9 pm. Funeral Mass, St. Paul Roman Catholic Church, St. Paul, Saturday, 10:30 am, Rev. Guy Legendre officiating. Reception to follow at the church. Interment in the Parish Cemetery. The family would like to extend their gratitude to the management and staff of the Grass Nursing Home for the excellent care and compassion extended to Claudia and to Dr. Suzanne Hall-Losier and nurses of 4600, The Moncton Hospital. In Claudia's memory, donations to the St. Paul Roman Catholic Church Parish would be appreciated by the family. On line condolences at www.fergusonknowlesfh.com.