date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1913-07-21, d. 1986-05-29
- Père*: Ernest Léger3,4 n. 1878-02-03, d. 1954-04-13
- Mère*: Elizabeth Boudreau3,4 n. 1874-03-17, d. 1934-02-28
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Andréa Léger et Calixte Landry:
- [S3043] Mrs. Ernest J. Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 2, 1934, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, March 2nd, 1934 pg 7
Mrs. Ernest J. Leger -
The death of Mrs. Ernest J. Leger, nee Elizabeth Boudreau, aged 60 years, of Memramcook, N.B., occurred Wednesday evening. She had not been in the best of health for a few months but her death was unexpected. Her husband, a bridge contractor for the provincial government, survives, also three sons and five daughters. The sons are: Alfred, employed with T. & A. Leger, Moncton; Antoine , with the Irving Co., Ltd.; Alphonse, Student at St. Joseph's University; the daughters are Alice, an employee of T. Eaton Co., Ltd.; Andrea and Corinne, school teachers of Dupuis Corner; Salome, at home and Marie, student at the Sacred Heart Convent, St. Joseph's Westmorland county. Three brothers and two sisters also survive, Frederick Boudreau, of Gayton's Crossing; C.H. Boudreau, of Fredericton; Alphie, of Moncton, Mrs. Honore Leger, of Memramcook West, and Miss Melanie Boudreau, of Gayton's Crossing. Rev. Raymond Boudreau, curate of L'Assumption parish in this city is a nephew. The funeral will be held Saturday morning with service in St. Thomas Church, Memramcook. Interment will be made in St. Thomas cemetery.
- [S4760] Mrs. A. Leger - nécrologie, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 28 avril 1976, pg 24;voir aussi: Mrs. Alice Leger - funeral, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 28 avril 1976, pg 8.
- [S8305] Mrs. A. Landry - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, May 30, 1986, pg 30.
- [S11534] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F20000, No. d'enregistrement: 0086, Calixte Landry & Andréa Léger, (1935-01-08).