date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1881-__-__, d. 1976-01-10
Les enfants de Eliza Cormier et Adélard Léger:
- Joseph Pierre Aurèle Léger7 n. 1906-04-22, d. < 2012-02-22
- Lorette Léger+3,8,9,10,7 n. 1908-09-20, d. 1997-07-12
- Evangéline Léger3,8,9,10,7 n. 1911-07-22, d. 2009-01-22
- Bernadette Léger1,10,8,3,9,7 n. 1915-04-25, d. 2002-12-21
- Pierre Léger1,10,8,3,9,7,11 n. 1916-12-04, d. 2004-01-09
- Justine Léger+1,10,8,3,9,7,12 n. 1919-11-19, d. 2012-02-22
- Elmire Léger1 n. 1919-11-19, d. 1920-10-01
- [S13] Registre de la paroisse Notre-Dame-de-la-Visitation de Grande-Digue, NB; microfilm: CEA F1895 ET F1895A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S928] Adélard Léger et Eliza Cormier - pierre tombale, cimetière Notre Dame de la Visitation, Grande Digue, NB, photographié par Gilles PINET (15389) le 2004-10-02;Adélard Léger et Eliza Cormier - pierre tombale, cimetière Notre Dame de la Visitation, Grande Digue, NB, photographié par Gilles PINET (15389) le 2013-06-22.
- [S4260] Mrs. E. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, January 12, 1976, pg 5;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Monday, January 12th, 1976 pg 5
Mrs. E. Leger -
The death of Mrs. Eliza Leger, of Grand Digue occurred Saturday, Jan. 10 at the Dr. Georges L. Dumont Hospital following a brief illness. She was 94. Born in Grand Digue, she was a daughter of the late Damien and Marie Blanche (Goguen) Cormier, both of Notre Dame. She was a retired teacher. Her husband Adelard Leger, died in Nov 1940. She is survived by four daughters, Mrs. Alphonse Poirier (Lorette) of Grand Digue, Evangeline Leger of Grand Digue, Bernadette of Ottawa, and Mrs. Herve Poirier (Justine) of Shediac Bridge; one son Pierre of Moncton; and seven grandchildren and two great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was the last surviving member if her immediate family. The body is resting at Frenette's Funeral Home, Shediac with the funeral service to be held today at 10::30 a.m. in the Grand Digue Roman Catholic Church. Interment will be in the Grand Digue vault with burial in the spring.
- [S10833] Mrs. E. Cormier - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 6, 1969, pg 3.
- [S3368] Mrs. Goguen - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, September 18 1941, pg 9;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, September 18th, 1941 pg 9
Mrs. Armand Goguen - Notre Dame, Kent Co., Sept. 17 -
A large number of relatives and friends attended the funeral of Mrs. Armand Goguen, wife of Armand Goguen, of Notre Dame, which took place this morning from the family residence. A high mass of requiem was chanted in Notre Dame Church by Rev. Father Arthur Leger. P.P., after which burial took place in the parish cemetery. The pallbearers were Joseph and Laurie Cormier, Paul, Aris, Gerard and Edmond Goguen, all grandsons of the deceased. The late Mrs. Goguen was a native of Notre Dame, being born 82 years ago. Four years ago Mr. and Mrs. Goguen celebrated their diamond wedding anniversary on which occasion they were specially honored with a message of congratulation from the King and Queen. The chief mourners were a daughter, Mrs. Clovis Cormier, six sons, Joseph Lucien, Ottawa; Medore, Cocagne; Adelard, Lewisville; Clovis, Napadogan; Laurie, Gardner, Mass., and Armand, Notre Dame; also three sisters, Mrs. Louis Cormier, of Notre Dame; Mrs. Adelard Leger, Grand Digue; Mrs. Aime Cormier, Notre Dame; two brothers, Mr. Malcolm Cormier, Cocagne, and Mr. Emilien Cormier, Notre Dame. The ladies of Ste. Anne's Soladity attended in a body. Many spritual offerings were received by the family from relatives and friends and also a beautiful spray of flowers from the staff of the Railway Mail Service branch of the Post Office Dept. Ottawa. Among those noticed at the funeral were Aurele Leger, M.P., Grand Digue; Levi Goguen, Alphonse Goguen, Cocagne; Dismas Caissie, St. Anthony, and many others.
- [S3889] Mrs. Damien Cormier - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 4 1932, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Monday, April 4th, 1932 pg 7
Mrs. Damien Cormier Cocagne, Kent Co., March 31 --
Mrs. Cormier, widow of Damien Cormier, died recently at the age of 87 years. Surviving are a sister, Mrs. Frances Cormier of Lynn, Mass., four sons, Malcolm Cormier of Cocagne, Emilien Cormier at home, Adolphe Cormier of Salem, Mass., and Dost Cormier of Gardner Mass., and six daughters, Mrs. Amand Goguen and Mrs. Louis Cormier, both of Notre Dame, Kent County; Mrs. Aime Cormier, of Cocagne, Mrs. Peter Roy of Moncton. Mrs. Francis Cormier of New Westminster, B.C. and Mrs. Adelard Leger of Grand Digue, Kent County. The funeral at the parish church was largely attended. The pallbearers were Delphin Goguen, Livain Goguen, Onesime Cormier, Alyre Cormier, Alfred Cormier and Paul Cormier, all grandsons of the late Mrs. Cormier. There were a large number of spiritual remembrances.
- [S8836] Justine Poirier - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, February 23, 2012;voir aussi: Justine (Léger) Poirier - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 23 février 2012, pg 27.
- [S2673] Bernadette Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 23, 2002;voir aussi: Bernadette Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 23 décembre 2002, pg 32.
- [S6182] Evangéline Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 23 janvier 2009;voir aussi: Evangéline Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, January 23, 2009.
- [S1430] J. Pierre Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 12 janvier 2004, pg 29;voir aussi: J. Pierre Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, January 12, 2004.
- [S13619] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx consulté le 2016-08-18, Microfilm: F20051, No. d'enregistrement: 4846, Pierre Léger & Yvonne Ouellet, (1948-10-23).
- [S13449] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx consulté le 2016-07-02, Microfilm: F20050, No. d'enregistrement: 3745, Joseph Hervé Poirier & Justine Léger, (1948-09-04).