date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
Rose Anna Landry1
F, n. 1881-__-__, d. 1961-__-__
- Père*: Isaïe Landry n. 1846-12-20, d. 1929-07-07
- Mère*: Marguerite Doiron n. 1852-03-05, d. 1943-05-17
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Rose Anna Landry et Ephrem Melanson:
Les enfants de Rose Anna Landry et Ephrem Léger:
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S500] Rose Anna Landry, épouse de Ephrem V. Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S5923] Isaie P. Landry - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, July 30, 1929, pg 7.
- [S3752] Marguerite Thibodeau - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 19 2007;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Wednesday, December 19th, 2007
Marguerite Thibodeau 1915-2007-
Marguerite Thibodeau, 92, passed away at the Villa Providence, Shediac on Monday, December 17, 2007. She was the daughter of the late Ephrem V. and Rose-Anna (Landry) Léger. She worked at Princess Food Ltd. in Shediac for many years. She is survived by four daughters, Doris Boucher (Aquilla) and Camilla Gilbert (James) all of Fitchburg, Mass., Alvetta Richard (Ron LeBlanc) of Shediac, Rachelle Landry (Francis E.) of Westminster, Mass.; two sons, Raymond (Adrienne) of Gardner, Mass., and Ronald of Grand-Barachois; seventeen grandchildren; twenty-four great-grandchildren; one great-great-granddaughter; a daughter-in-law, Joanne LeBlanc-Thibodeau of Iles-de-la-Madeleine; and by several nieces and nephews. She was the last surviving member of her immediate family. She was predeceased by her husband Camille W. Thibodeau; and by three sisters and three brothers, Vitaline, Florida, Alma, Alban, Edgar, and Alexandre. Visitation at Frenette Funeral Home Ltd., 396 Main St., Shediac (532-3297) on Thursday, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. and Friday, from 9:30 a.m. until time of departure 10:10 a.m. Funeral mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, December 21, 2007 at Saint-Henri Roman Catholic Church, Grand-Barachois. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Alzheimer Society of N.B. would be appreciated. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.