date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
- Père*: Alphée Léger5,1,3,4 n. 1878-05-01, d. 1931-09-06
- Mère*: Marcelline Landry5,1,3,4 n. 1882-__-__, d. ± 1938-06-07
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Archangela Léger et Armand Fougère:
- [S1514] M. Emile Landry - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 28 juin 1968, pg 3;voir aussi: E. Landry - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, June 28, 1968, pg 64.
- [S1565] Armand Fougère - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 29 1996, pg 12;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Tuesday, October 29th, 1996 pg 12
SHEDIAC - Armand Fougère, 76, of Main Street, Shediac and formerly of Kitchener, Ont., passed away on Monday, October 28, 1996 at his residence following a courageous battle with cancer.
Born on Shediac Island, he was the son of the late Jude and Marie (Clements) Fougère. He was employed with K.C.I. School, Kitchener, Ont. before his retirement. A Veteran of the Second World War, having serviced with the Canadian Army overseas for years in England, Labrador, Nova Seotia, New Brunswick. He was a member of the Royal Canadian Legions in Kitchener, Ont., Cap Pelé and Branch #33, Shediac.
He will be sadly missed by his wife Archangéla (Léger) Fougère; two daughters, Armanda Bourque (Emery), Emily LeBlanc (Edward); three sons, Roland (Rachel), Paul and Jacques all of Kitchener, Ont.; two sisters, Stella Fagan of Montreal, Que., Elodie Fannigan of Rochesville; two brothers, Howard (Doris) of Point-du-Chêne, Jude (Geneviève) of Shediac Bridge; nine grandchildren, Debbie, Thérèse, Sheila, Chantelle, Jessie, Daniel Shane, Dale, Cory. Besides his parents, he was predeceased by one sister, Florida; one half-sister, Annie Petitpas; four brothers, Vital, Alyre, Edward, Robert; three half-brothers, George, Willie, Benjamin Petitpas.
Resting at Frenette Funeral Home Ltd., 248 Main St., Shediac (532-3297) with visiting hours on Monday from 7 to 9 p.m. and Tuesday from 2 fo 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Funeral mass will be held at the St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church, Shediac, on Wednesday, October 30, 1996 at 10:30 a.m. Interment will be in the Parish cemetery.
Donations to Fondation Dr.-G.-L. Dumont Hospital would be appreciated by the family.
- [S4544] Mrs. Alphie Leger - nécrologie, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 10 juin 1938, pg 9.
- [S11507] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F20019, No. d'enregistrement: 22870, Armand Fougère & Archangela Léger, (1941-03-13).
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S6032] Ovila Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, December 11, 1975, pg 5.