date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1848-11-04, d. 1934-02-25
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 5e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
- [S232] Pierre McCaie et son épouse Adélaïde Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Antoine de Padoue, Richibuctou Village, NB, photographié par Gilles Pinet le 2004-05-24.
- [S610] Source inconnue author, Rc 1901 - Kent (n.pub., source inconnue publish date).
- [S181] Paroisse Saint Pierre de Cocagne (CEA F1893); microfilm: F1893 ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3916] Mrs. Pierre McCaie - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 10 1934, pg 9;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, March 10th, 1934 pg 9
Mrs. Pierre McCaie Richibucto Village, N.B., March 6 (Special) -
It will be with surprise and sorrow that her many friends and acquaintances will learn of the death of Mrs. Pierre McCaie, who died February 25. Mrs. McCaie (nee Adelaide Leger) was born in Cocagne, N.B., 85 years and three months ago. She was a woman of superior qualities, both in character and in intelligence, and was well known throughout the province. She leaves to mourn two adopted daughters, Salomee and Lea LeBlanc, also two sisters and one brother: Mrs. Julie Gagnon, of New Bedford, Mass.; Mrs. Jude Babineau, Grand Digue, N.B., and Henry Leger, also of Grand Digue. The funeral took place on February 27 and burial was made after requiem high mass celebrated by the parish priest, Rev. Zoel J. Landry, of Richibucto Village.
- [S173] Paroisse Saint Antoine de Padoue de Richibouctou Village; microfilm: F1906 / F1907 ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.