F, n. ± 1863-__-__, d. 1923-12-10
- Père*: Frédéric Léger1,3 n. 1824-04-26, d. 1893-03-03
- Mère*: Dorothée Babineau1,3 n. 1816-07-27, d. 1888-08-06
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 5e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Anastasie Léger et Pacifique Bourque:
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S16] Registre de la paroisse Notre Dame de l'Assomption, Moncton, NB; microfilm: F1900-1 , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S8677] Recensement du Canada, 1871, Ménage de Frédéric Léger, Microfilm: C-10393, NB, D4 (Botsford), 186 (Westmorland), page 23, ligne 6-12, ménage 70, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S8678] Recensement du Canada, 1881, Ménage de Frédéric Léger, Microfilm: C13184, NB, D2 (Botsford), 33 (Westmorland), page 5, ligne 15-22, ménage 18, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S4281] Laurent Leger - nécrologie, l'Acadien, Moncton, NB, 16 septembre 1915, pg 4.
- [S3408] Mrs. Napoleon LeBlanc - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 16 1922, pg 7;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, February 16th, 1922 pg 7
Mrs. Napoleon LeBlanc -
Word has been received in the city of the death of Mrs. Napoleon LeBlanc, which occurred Tuesday afternoon at Little Cape, Westmorland, N.B. Deceased, who was formally Miss Mary Bonnevie, had many friends in Moncton, having at one time been a resident of this city, previous to her marriage. She was also well known in Sackville, where after her marriage she resided for a number of years. The late Mrs. LeBlanc is survived by her aged parents, Mr. and Mrs. Aime Bonnevie. There were thirteen children in the family of whom Mrs. LeBlanc was the last survivor. An Adopted son of Mr. and Mrs. Bonnevie, also passed away a few years ago in the Moncton Hospital as a result of an operation. Besides her parents she also leaves to mourn, her husband and six small children, one being an enfant, a few weeks old. Rev. Father Leger, of Lewisville, is an uncle of deceased lady and Mrs. P.E. Bourque, of this city, an aunt.
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.