date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1929-10-13, d. 2007-02-20
- Père*: Eddie Leblanc5,3,4,7,8,9,10 n. 1894-08-20, d. 1970-09-19
- Mère*: Lucie Léger5,3,4,7,8,9,10 n. 1900-09-04, d. 1970-06-24
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Henri Leblanc et Ida Donelle:
- [S1262] Emma Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 2002-04-24.
- [S1561] Arthur Donelle - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 2003-04-23, pg 33.
- [S2923] Henri E. LeBlanc - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, 2007-02-21.
- [S4893] Valerie LeBlanc - nécrologie, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 7 juillet 2008.
- [S2316] Emile LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 25, 2002;voir aussi: Émile LeBlanc - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 25 juillet 2002, pg 28.
- [S2423] Ozithe Donelle - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1995-10-20, pg 20.
- [S6925] Joseph E. LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 17, 1998, pg A5.
- [S8393] Leona Bourque - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 5, 2011.
- [S11269] Eddie LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, September 21, 1970, pg 5.
- [S11410] Mrs. E. LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, June 25, 1970, pg 3.
- [S1655] Thomas Donelle - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1986-06-20, pg 31.
- [S2922] Ernest Wallace - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, February 21, 2007;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Wednesday, February 21st, 2007
Ernest Wallace 1926-2007 Pointe du Chêne, NB - Ernest Wallace of Pointe du Chêne passed away at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital on Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 at the age of 80. Born in Pointe du Chêne on October 17th, 1926, he was the son of the late Vincent and Emma (Gallant) Wallace. He was a retired electrician. A life long resident of Pointe du Chêne, Ernie will be deeply missed. He enjoyed nature and loved driving his truck to Pointe du Chêne wharf and Ste-Anne's. During winter, Ernie would go by skidoo to Shediac Island to feed the squirrels. He was an avid amateur Radio Operator known as VE1GH - The Green Hornet. Ernie will be greatly missed by his two sons, Randall (Jocelyn) of Shediac, Darren (Janet Léger) of Pointe du Chêne; two sisters, Doreen Hendrickson of Pointe du Chêne and Shirley Champoux (Alex) of Antigonish, N. S.; two grandsons, Mitchell and Jonathan; his former wife, Doris Wallace of St. Antoine; and by several nieces and nephews. He is predeceased by a brother, Laurie Wallace. Visitation at Frenette Funeral Home Ltd., 396 Main St., Shediac (532-3297) on Friday, February 23rd, 2007 from 9a.m. until time of departure (10:15a.m.). The funeral mass will be held at 10:30a.m. on Friday, February 23rd, 2007 at Our Lady of Mercy Roman Catholic Church, Pointe du Chêne. Interment will be in St. Joseph Roman Catholic Cemetery, Shediac. If so desired, donations to Oncology Unit of the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital would be appreciated. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.