date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. ± 1894-__-__, d. 1967-__-__
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Blair Leblanc et Arthémise Melanson:
- [S4295] Mrs. Calixte H. Melanson - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, July 23, 1936, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, July 23rd, 1936 pg 7
Mrs. Calixte H. Melanson Shediac, July 22 -
The death of Mrs. Calixte H. Melanson, formerly Suzanne Leger, of Little Cape, occurred on Tuesday after a short illness. The deceased was 78 years of age and was well known in that district. She leaves to mourn her husband and three daughters, Mrs. Edmond Duguay, of Leger Brook; Mrs. Philias Richard, and Mrs. Blair LeBlanc, of Little Cape; one brother, Julien Leger, of Lynn, Mass., and two sisters, Mrs. Samuel Richard and Mrs. Pacific Bourque, of Great Shemogue. The funeral will be held on Thursday morning with high mass of requiem at nine o'clock in St. Theresa's Church, Cape Bauld, with Rev. Father Donat Robichaud officiating.
- [S14408] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx consulté le 2017-09-22, Microfilm: F19767, No. d'enregistrement: 13666, Blair LeBlanc & Arthémise Melanson, (1930-05-14).
- [S3279] Arthemise LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 19 1988, pg 30;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Monday, December 19th, 1988 pg 30
Mrs. A. LeBlanc Shediac (Special) -
Mrs. Arthemise LeBlanc, 92, of Villa Providence, Shediac, widow of Blair LeBlanc and formally of Robichaud, died Sunday at the residence after a lengthy illness. Born in Petit Cap, she was a daughter of the late Calixte and Suzanne (Leger) LeBlanc [sic for Melanson]. A retired employee of Emile J. Bourque fish processing plant, Leger Brook, she attended St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church, Shediac. She was a former member of Les Dames Chretienne, Cap Pele. Her husband died in 1967. She is survivied by a daughter, Mrs. Patrick Leger (Lumina) of Villa Providence; a son, Yvon of Robichaud; five grandchildren, three great-grandchildren, several nieces and nephews. She was the last surviving member of her immediate family. A daughter, Alvina, died previously. The body is at St. Therese d'Avilla Roman Catholic Church where funeral mass will be celebrated Wednesday at 10 a.m. Interment will be in the parish cemetery in the spring. Arrangements are in the care of Frenette's Funeral Home, Shediac.
- [S11532] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F20036, No. d'enregistrement: 40756, Patrick Léger & Lumina Leblanc, (1945-04-10).