date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
Mary Margaret McNeil
F, n. 1904-__-__, d. 1970-04-21
- Père*: John D. McNeil
Les enfants de Mary Margaret McNeil et Archibald Léger:
- [S873] Archie Legere his wife Mary M. McNeil - tombstone, cimetière St John's North Road Roman Catholic Cemetery, Springhill, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-30.
- [S1736] Mrs. Archie Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, April 23, 1970, pg 28;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Thursday, April 23rd, 1970 pg 28
MRS. ARCHIE LEGERE,
65, of 20 Morris Street, Springhill, will be buried today following funeral service in St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church at 10 a.m., with Rev. Arthur Alexander officiating. She died Tuesday at her home. Born in Springhill, she was a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John D. McNiel. Besides her husband, she is survived by five sons, James and Francis, both in Springhill; Jack and Leo, both in Toronto; Douglas, Picton, Ont.; four sisters, Bona (Mrs. Raymond Noiles), Effie (Mrs. Albert Ellis), Rhoda (Mrs. Robert Ryan), all of Springhill; Kathleen (Mrs. Eldon MacKenzie) Toronto; two brother, Allan, Springhill and Roddie, Manitoba. Committal service will be held in Amherst Cemetery recieving vault with burial in North Street Cemetery, Springhill, later in the Spring.
- [S4708] Harold "Francis" Legere - nécrologie, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, 11 juin 2002.
- [S14421] "A. H. Brown Funeral Service", obituary, A.H. Brown Funeral Service, (http://www.brownsfuneralhome.com/obituaries/95617 : accessed 2017-09-29), James Donald Legere (2015).
- [S1737] Leo Edward Legere - obituary, Toronto Star, Toronto, ON, 2000-11-18;voir aussi: Leo Edward Legere - obituary, The Chronicle Herald, Halifax, NS, 2000-11-24.