date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1856-01-01
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Pascal Caissie et Justine Léger:
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S5314] Mrs. Pascal Caissie - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 7, 1939, pg 9.
- [S3789] David C. Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, July 21 1932, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, July 21st, 1932 pg 7
David C. Leger Shediac, July 20 -
David C. Leger, one of the oldest residents of the province and a highly esteemed resident of the parish of Botsford, died last night at the home of his son, David Leger, Little Cape, with whom he had resided since he removed from the family homestead in Shemogue. Death was due to old age. Mr. Leger was born in Shemogue in 1837, the year Queen Victoria ascended the throne, a son of the late Casimie and Rose (Petitpas) Leger. His wife, formerly Miss Anastasia Cormier, passed away last summer. Surviving are one son, David, and a daughter, Mrs. John Duguay, of Botsford Portage; four brothers, Dominique C. Leger, West Saint John; Cyrille C. Leger, of the Providence St. Joseph Home, Shediac; Hypolite C. Leger and Thadde C. Leger, both of Little Cape; and three sisters, Mrs. Pascal Caissie, Shediac; Mrs. Mary Jacobs, widow of Louis Jacobs, Sr., and Mrs. Pascal LeBlanc, both of Little Cape. The funeral will be held at 8 a.m. tomorrow at St. Timothy's Roman Catholic Church, Great Shemogue, Rev. Father Camille LeBlanc, pastor.
- [S5445] Wilfred P. Caissie - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, April 29, 1978, pg 7.
- [S14491] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx consulté le 2017-11-03, Microfilm: F19677, No. d'enregistrement: 4574, Adélard Richard & Marie Caissie, (1920-04-19).