date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1875-10-09, d. 1968-09-13
- Père*: Dominique Richard1,2,4 n. 1848-03-29, d. 1893-04-17
- Mère*: Modeste Leblanc1,2 n. 1852-08-23, d. 1925-12-01
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Rosalie Richard et Hyppolite Léger:
- Alphonse Léger9,10 n. 1901-02-11, d. 1991-__-__
- Gonzague Léger9 n. 1902-04-18, d. 1918-11-21
- Rita Léger+10,9 n. 1903-04-16, d. 1994-11-10
- Roméo Léger+9,10 n. 1904-05-24, d. 1976-02-14
- Juliette Léger9,3,10 n. 1906-01-05, d. 1993-12-02
- Viola Léger n. 1907-11-09, d. 1908-09-17
- Alban Léger+11,10 n. 1909-02-27, d. < 1985-07-23
- Gérald Léger+2,11 n. 1910-09-04, d. 1966-05-24
- Lionel Léger+11,10 n. 1911-11-30, d. 1985-07-23
- Antoine Léger+11,10 n. 1913-11-16, d. 1994-04-24
- Laurette Léger10,3 n. 1915-02-23, d. 1988-07-07
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S738] Hippolyte Léger et Rosalie Richard - Pierre Tombale, cimetière St Charles Nativity, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-31.
- [S3092] Mrs. H. Legere - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, September 14, 1968, pg 6;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, September 14th, 1968 pg 6
Mrs. H. Legere Amherst (Special) -
Mrs. Rosalie M. Legere, 12 Spring Street, Amherst, widow of Hypolite Legere, died at her home Friday following a lengthy illness. She was in her 93rd year, and was a daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Dominic Richard of Cormier Village, N.B. For the past 52 years she made her home in Amherst. She was a member of the St. Charles Roman Catholic church and of the Third Order of St. Francis. She was the last Surviving member of her family. Her husband died in 1938. Surviving are three daughters, Rita (Mrs. John Belliveau) of St. Paul, N.B., Juliet and Loretta, both at home; five sons, Rev. Gregorie Legere of Aroostook, N.B., Romeo of Lewisville, N.B., Alban of Hamilton, Ont., Leonel and Anthony, both of Amherst. 14 grandchildren and 19 great grandchildren. The body is resting at her home where parish rosary will be recited Sunday at 8:15 p.m. The funeral mass will be held from St. Charles Roman Catholic Church, Monday at 8:30 a.m. Burial will be in the family lot at St. Charles cemetery.
- [S259] Rick Legere, Descendants of Hippolyte Honore Leger (22 avril 2005, source inconnue publish date).
- [S6756] Mrs. Placide Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, August 20, 1941, pg 5.
- [S260] Mrs Rosalie M. Legere - nécrologie, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, September 14, 1968, pg 20.
- [S4858] Mrs. Stanislas Gallant - nécrologie, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 17 mai 1930, pg 7.
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S4269] R. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, February 16, 1976, pg 3;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Monday, February 16th, 1976 pg 3
R. Leger -
Romeo Leger of 49 Mansfield Street, Moncton, was dead on arrival at Moncton Hospital Saturday. He was 71. Born in Cap Pele, he was a son of the late Hypolite and Rosalie (Richard) Leger. He retired from Humphrey Wollen Mills in 1970 after 40 years. He Attended St. Louis de France Roman Catholic Church in Lewisville. He is survived by two daughters, Mrs. Leonard J. Arsenault (Viola) amd Mrs. Roland Leger (Alice), both of Lewisville; three sisters, Mrs. Johnny Belliveau (Rita) of St. Paul, Juliette and Lorette Leger, both of Amherst, N.S.; four brothers, Rev. Gregoire Leger, Maliseet, Alban of Burlington, Ont., Lionel and Antoine, both of Amherst; three grandchildren. His wife, the former Mayme LeBlanc, died in 1970. The body is resting at Frenette's funeral home, 88 Church Street, Moncton. The funeral will be Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. in St. Louis de France Roman Catholic Church, Lewisville. Interment will be in Our Lady of Calvary Cemetery.
- [S15] Registre de la paroisse Saint-Charles Borromée d'Amherst, NE , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en août 2000; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.