date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1894-01-16
- Père*: Hyppolite Léger3,1,2 n. ± 1852-__-__, d. 1929-04-15
- Mère*: Marguerite Léger3,2 n. ± 1855-__-__, d. 1928-09-10
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Arthur Léger et Rose Pinet:
- [S5913] Hypolite Leger - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 19, 1929, pg 7.
- [S14171] Recensement du Canada - 1911, Ménage de Paul Leger, Microfilm: T-20354, NB, Botsford Portage, 2 (Botsford), 35 (Westmorland), page 9, ligne 42-48, demeure 77, ménage 77, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1911/Pages/item.aspx), Paul Leger (Head 52a), Margaret Leger (Wife 51a), Arthur Leger (Son 17a), Laura Leger (Daughter 16a), Lillian Leger (Daughter 13a), Thaddy Leger (Son 12a), Jerimiah Leger (Son 5a).
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S2886] Adele Leah Labrecque - obituary, Coos County Democrat, River Valley CT, January 14, 2004;Coos County Democrat River Valley, CT
Wednesday, January 14th, 2004
BERLIN —- Adele Leah (Legere) Labrecque, 82, cf 747 Kent St., formerly of 12 Granite St., died on Jan. 10, 2004 at Androscoggin Valley Hospital.
Born in Westbrook, Me. on Sept. 23, 1921, she was the daughter of Arthur and Rose (Pinette) Legere.
She was graduated from Jay High School in Maine in 1939. While living in Berlin, she was a housekeeper for St. Vincent de Paul Nursing Home for seven years. She was a member of Guardian Angel Church, now known as Good Shepherd Parish, and was an honorary member of the Ladies of St. Anne.
She was a volunteer at the Holiday Center, MESH, Senior Meals and RSVP, where she knitted lap robes for the nursing homes and baby bonnets for AIDS babies. Mrs. Labrecque had camped at Israel Campground in Jefferson since 1975. Her favorite pastime was spending time with her family.
The family includes five sons, Daniel Labrecque of Kankakee, Ill., Conrad Labrecque of Concord, Paul Labrecque of Berlin, Raymond Labrecque of Dummer and Andre Labrecque of Stark; five daughters, Dianne Arenburg, Anita Villeneuve and Corinne King all of Berlin, Pameia Legendre of Randolph and
Gail Doherty of Gorham; 27 grandchiidren and 17 great—grandchiidren. Her husband, Paul J. Labrecque, died on July 21, 1995.
Calling hours were heid on Monday at Fleury-Patry Funeral Home in Berlin and a Mass of Christian buriai was celebrated on Tuesday at St. Anne Church of Good Shepherd Parish. Interment will be in St. Kieran Cemetery. Memoriai donations may be made to the Hoiiday Center, 27 Green Square, Berlin, NH 03570.
- [S9970] Gerard Legere - obituary, Sun Journal, Lewiston, ME, September 11, 2001.