date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1920-09-10, d. 1997-03-23
- Père*: Alfred Léger1,2,3,4,5 n. 1894-08-08, d. 1976-04-20
- Mère*: Edmée Leblanc1,2,3,4,5 n. 1901-04-14, d. 1961-05-06
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Edouard Léger et Catherine Boudreau:
- [S1667] Edward Legere - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1997-03-24, pg C8;voir aussi: Edward Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax, NS, 1997-03-25, pg C18.
- [S3527] Clorice Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 28 juin 2007, pg 37.
- [S4984] Frederick Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, April 21, 1976, pg 3;voir aussi: Leger - funeral, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, April 21, 1976, pg 3.
- [S12217] "Frenette Funeral Home", obituary, Frenette Funeral Home, (http://www.salonfrenette.com/en/Obituaries/84117/ : accessed 2015-03-03), Amédée Léger (2013-11-28).
- [S14766] Diana LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 2017-02-24.
- [S354] Angela Léger, Généalogie de la Famille Frederick (Freddie) Léger (2004, source inconnue publish date).
- [S2358] Tilmon Boudreau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 6, 1961, pg 2.
- [S8071] L. Boudreau - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, May 25, 1974, pg 2.
- [S14883] L. Lirette - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1990-07-14, pg 18.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S6157] Mrs. E. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, September 5, 1978, pg 11.
- [S3390] Funeral Mass Mrs. F. Leger, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 12 1961, pg 2;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, May 12th, 1961 pg 2
Funeral Mass Mrs. F. Leger - Barachois (Special) -
The funeral mass for Mrs. Fred Leger was held in the Barachois Church and was conducted by Rev Edgar LeBlanc assisted by Rev. Father Arsenault and Rev. Father Maillet. The pallbearers were Alban, Norman, Gilbert, Emile, Fernand and Valmond LeBlanc, nephews of the deceased. Interment was in the Barachois cemetery. The death of Mrs. Leger, the former Edmee LeBlanc, Barachois, occurred in the Moncton Hospital after a long illness. She was 60 years of age and was born in Barachois, a daughter of the late Gaspard and Delphine LeBlanc. Surviving besides her husband are seven sons, Clorice, Amedee, Robichaud Office, Donald, Rene and Fernand, Moncton, Eddie and Henry, Shediac; four daughters, Mrs. Wilfred LeBlanc, St Anselme, Mrs. Oscar Cormier, Moncton and Rev Sister Mary Alfred and Rev. Sister Mary Angele of the Congregation of the Daughters of Jesus, Humphrey; four sisters, Mrs. Gaspard Gagnon, Mrs. Alphee Doiron, Mrs. Jude Gaudet and Mrs. Philip Boudreau, Barachois; six brothers, Sifroid, Gaspard, Nap, Adolphe, Eddie and Camille LeBlanc, Barachois. Nineteen grandchildren also survive.