date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1898-04-24, d. 1972-09-16
- Père*: Mathias Léger1,2,3,5 n. 1862-12-05, d. 1944-04-14
- Mère*: Madeleine Gallant1,2,3,5 n. 1871-03-25, d. 1936-06-12
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Béatrice Léger et Théodore Doiron:
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S4200] Mrs. Mathias Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, June 16 1936, pg 9;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, June 16th, 1936 pg 9
Mrs. Mathias Leger Shediac, June 15-
The death of Mrs. Mathias Leger (nee Madelene Gallant) of Riley, Maine, and formerly of Leger Brook, occurred at Riley, Maine, on Friday morning, after an illness of about a year. The deceased was a native of Mount Carmel P.E.Island, and came to New Brunswick during her early years where she married Mathias Leger. Soon after their marriage they removed to Riley where they had resided for the last 15 years. The body was bought to Leger Brook on Saturday by motor hearse for burial at Cape Bauld. She leaves to mourn, her husband and five sons, Tilman, of Riley, Maine; Leandre, Emile, Fred and Leo Leger, of Chisholm, Maine; three daughters, Delina, Mrs. Raphael Comeau, of Leger Brook; Beatrice, Mrs.Theodore Doiron, of Cape Bauld, and Rose, Mrs. Armand Henry, of Riley, Maine, and one brother, Leon Gallant, of Summerside, P.E.Island. The funeral service was held this morning from Saint Theresa's Church, Cape Bauld, with Rev. Father Donat Robichaud officiating at high mass at 8:30 o'clock. The pallbearers were the five sons of the deceased, and theodore Doiron, of Cape Bauld. The large concourse of relatives and friends who attended the funeral service and the large number of spiritual offerings and cards of sympathy was evidence of the high esteem in which the late Mrs. Leger was held.
- [S7357] Mrs. T. Doiron - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, September 18, 1972, pg 9.
- [S11541] Theodore P. Doiron & Beatrice Leger - pierre tombale, cimetière Sainte Thérèse d'Avila, Cap Pelé, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-02.
- [S14128] Recensement du Canada - 1911, Ménage de Mathias D. Leger, Microfilm: T-20354, NB, Leger Brook, 1 (Botsford), 35 (Westmorland), page 20, ligne 2-11, demeure 146, ménage 175, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1911/Pages/item.aspx), Mathias D. Leger (Head 48a), Magdeleine Leger (Wife 40a), Tilmand Leger (Son 20a), Delina Leger (Daughter 18a), Felix Leger (Son 15a), Beatrice Leger (Daughter 13a), Léandre Leger (Son 9a), Emile Leger (Son 6a), Leo Leger (Son 4a), Rosy Leger (Daughter 2a).
- [S1848] Allen Doiron et Fidèle Thériault, La famille Doiron (Gould) - descendant-e-s de Pierre Doiron et de Anne Forest (Fredericton NB: Fidèle Thériault et Allen Doiron, 1994).
- [S8613] Fourth Census of Canada, 1901, Ménage de Mathias Léger, NB, Leger Brook, A1, 24, page 13, ligne 7-14, demeure 90, ménage 100, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.