date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
Patrick Barnadas Cullen1
M, n. 1871-02-01
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Patrick Barnadas Cullen et Mélanie Léger:
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S14469] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx consulté le 2017-10-25, Microfilm: F19697, No. d'enregistrement: 3067, Patrick Cullen & Mélanie Léger, (1929-09-25).
- [S6646] Donat Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 25, 1941, pg 7.
- [S4052] Death of Mrs. Dosithe Melanson, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, January 20 1933, p 8;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, January 20th, 1933 pg 8
Death of Mrs. Dosithe Melanson -
The death of Mrs. Mary Melanson, wife of Dosithe Melanson, 2 Spring Street, occurred at midnight on Wednesday. The deceased lady, who was in the fifty-fourth year of her age was born at Aboujagane, N.B., March 30, 1879, the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Theo. Leger. She was highly respected by all who knew her and her death will be deeply regretted. She is survived by her husband and several children. The funeral will be held tomorrow morning with service in the L'Assomption Church at 9 o'clock. Interment will be in Shediac Road cemetery.
- [S6112] Timothy LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 12, 2002.
- [S6079] Laurie D. LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, June 15, 1978, pg 3.