date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1874-02-02, d. 1959-03-23
Les enfants de Clarence Brun et Pélagie Leblanc:
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S4291] Mrs. L. Bourque - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, February 9, 1976, pg 3;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Monday, February 9th, 1976 pg 3
Mrs. L. Bourque Shemogue (Special) -
The death of Mrs. Louise Bourque, wife of Harvey Bourque of Botsford Portage Westmorland County, occurred Sunday at Moncton Hospital following a long illness. She was 51. Born at Shemougue, she was a daughter of the late Clarence and Eulalie (Muise) Brine. Besides her husband, she is survived by a daughter, Mrs. Robert Cullen (Lillian) of Hamilton, Ont.; one son, John Bourque of Cap Pele; three half-sisters. Mrs. Rita Dorbey of Moncton, Mrs. Edgar Leger (Christine) of Melrose and Mrs. Allen Auffrey (Myra) of Shediac; three half-brothers, Jude, Brian and Medric LeBlanc, both of Cap Pele and Fred LeBlanc of Shediac. The body is resting at the parish hall at Shemougue. Funeral mass will be celebrated in St. Timothy Roman Catholic Church in Shemougue Wedmesday at 11 a.m. The body will be placed in the receiving vault to await burial in the spring.
- [S14402] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx consulté le 2017-09-19, Microfilm: F16142, No. d'enregistrement: 1329, Clarence Brine & Eulalie Miousse, (1919-09-01).
- [S4292] Mary (Christine) Legere - obituary, Times & Transcriipt, Moncton, NB, February 22, 1999, pg A5.
- [S5428] Jude C. Brine - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, April 3, 1978, pg 11.