date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1898-09-19, d. 1973-11-30
- Père*: Benjamin Léger5,1,6,3 n. 1853-02-26, d. 1917-02-25
- Mère*: Elizabeth Leblanc5,1,3 n. 1863-12-25, d. 1952-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S113] Joggins, NS, Registre de la paroisse Saint Thomas D'Aquin ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S7236] Arnold Burke - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 29, 1973, pg 3.
- [S14552] Recensement du Canada - 1901, Ménage de Benjamin Leger, Microfilm: T-6445, NB, Barachois, G4 (Shediac), 24 (Westmorland), page 8, ligne 43-48, demeure 60, ménage 60, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1901/Pages/item.aspx), Benjamin Leger (Chef 47a), Elizabeth Leger (Epouse 37a), Willie Leger (Fils 14a), Anna Leger (Fille 7a), Marie Leger (Fille 6a), Emma Leger (Fille 2a).
- [S15144] Arnold Burke his wife Emma Legere, cimetière St Thomas Aquinas, Ragged Reef, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-13.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S7839] Emma Marie Burke - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, December 1, 1973, pg 7.
- [S3167] M. A. Edna Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, October 25, 1986, pg 69;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Saturday, October 25th, 1986 pg 69
M. A. Edna Legere - AMHERST -
M. A. Edna Legere, 92, 70 Winston Ave., Amherst, formerly of Joggins, died Friday at Gables Lodge, Amherst. Born in Barachois, N.B., she was a daughter of the late Benjamin and Elizabeth (LeBlanc) Legere. She was a seamstress by trade and was well known throughout the area as a dressmaker. She was a member of St. Thomas Aquinas Roman Catholic Church, Joggins. She is survived by a sister, Mrs. Mary Burbine, Cape Cod, Mass.; several nieces and nephews; a great-niece, Judy (Mrs. Rickey Reid), with whom she lived. She was predeceased by two sisters, Georgina Richards and Emma Burke, a brother, Ben. The body will be in Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst, after 2 p.m. Sunday. Funeral service will 10 a.m. Monday at St. Thomas Aquinas Church. Burial will be in Ragged Reef Cemetery.