date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
- Père*: Hyppolite Cormier1,2,3,4 n. 1895-04-25
- Mère*: Elivine Saint-Pierre1,2,3,4 n. ± 1895-__-__, d. 1972-07-22
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Pauline Cormier et Camille Léger:
- [S7077] Adrice H. Cormier - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, Janaury 28, 2010.
- [S7273] Mrs. H. Cormier - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, July 24, 1972, pg 7.
- [S7511] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F24533, No. d'enregistrement: 3914, Camille Léger & Pauline Cormier, (1959-09-07).
- [S8329] Helen "Helyonne" LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 27, 2005, pg A5.
- [S225] Alban Thibodeau, compilateur, Index des Registres de la paroisse Saint Pierre de Cocagne, NB (Moncton, NB: chez l'auteur, 2000).
- [S4149] Marguerite Grenier - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, March 4 2008;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Tuesday, March 4th, 2008
Marguerite Grenier (1918 - 2008) -
Marguerite Grenier, 89, wife of the late Armand A. Grenier of Résidence O'Bons Soins, Shediac passed away surrounded by her family at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital, Moncton on Monday, March 3, 2008. Born November 14, 1918 in Barachois, she was the daughter of the late Stanislas and Albina (Thibodeau) Léger. She is survived by three sisters: Hélèna Bourque (Néri) and Juliette Léger (Yvon) both of Cap-Pelé, Claudette Plummer (Georges) of Grand-Barachois; six brothers: Emery Léger (Catherine) of Shediac, Alcide Léger (Élise) and Joseph Léger (Jeannita) both of Grand-Barachois, Oswald Léger (Alice) and Camille Léger (Pauline) both of Cap-Pelé, Léandre Léger (Lucille) of Cormier Village; and by several nieces and nephews. Besides her husband Armand (1995), she was also predeceased by two sisters: Alice Léger, and Eveline LeBlanc. Visitation at Frenette Funeral Home Ltd., 396 Main St., Shediac (532-3297) on Wednesday, from 2 to 4p.m. and 7 to 9p.m. and Thursday, from 9:30a.m. until time of departure 10:20 a.m. Funeral mass will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 6, 2008 at St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church, Shediac. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Dr. Léon Richard Oncology Center of the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital would be appreciated by the family. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.