date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1883-05-07, d. 1922-02-14
- Père*: Aimé Bonnevie2,3,4,5 n. 1847-07-08, d. 1930-10-03
- Mère*: Madeleine Léger2,3,4,5 n. 1848-05-20, d. 1932-04-22
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Marie Bonnevie et Napoléon Leblanc:
- [S6388] Yvonne Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1996-10-01, pg 10.
- [S7502] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F15927, No. d'enregistrement: 2335, Napoléon Leblanc & Marie Bonnevie, (1907-09-10).
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S11278] Recensement du Canada, 1891, Ménage de Aimé Bonnevie, Microfilm: T-6305, NB, A3 (Botsford), 24 (Westmorland), page 57, ligne 17-20, ménage 227, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S11279] Recensement du Canada, 1901, Ménage de Aimé Bonnevie, Microfilm: T-6445, NB, A2 (Botsford), 24 (Westmorland, page 6, ligne 21-25, demeure 51, ménage 51, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S3408] Mrs. Napoleon LeBlanc - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 16 1922, pg 7;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, February 16th, 1922 pg 7
Mrs. Napoleon LeBlanc -
Word has been received in the city of the death of Mrs. Napoleon LeBlanc, which occurred Tuesday afternoon at Little Cape, Westmorland, N.B. Deceased, who was formally Miss Mary Bonnevie, had many friends in Moncton, having at one time been a resident of this city, previous to her marriage. She was also well known in Sackville, where after her marriage she resided for a number of years. The late Mrs. LeBlanc is survived by her aged parents, Mr. and Mrs. Aime Bonnevie. There were thirteen children in the family of whom Mrs. LeBlanc was the last survivor. An Adopted son of Mr. and Mrs. Bonnevie, also passed away a few years ago in the Moncton Hospital as a result of an operation. Besides her parents she also leaves to mourn, her husband and six small children, one being an enfant, a few weeks old. Rev. Father Leger, of Lewisville, is an uncle of deceased lady and Mrs. P.E. Bourque, of this city, an aunt.
- [S1008] Adrice N. LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 21, 2002;voir aussi: Adrice N. LeBlanc - obituary, Salon Frenette, www.salonfrenette.com, October 21, 2002.
- [S1009] Ozelie Duguay - obituary, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 6 octobre 2004, pg 31;voir aussi: Ozelie Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 6, 2004, pg A6.
- [S11243] A. LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 20, 1986, pg 15.
- [S6102] Tilmon N. LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 6, 2003;voir aussi: Tilmon N. LeBlanc - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 6 décembre 2003, pg 53; voir aussi: Tilmon N. LeBlanc - funérailles, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 8 décembre 2003, pg 20.