date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1941-04-21, d. 2006-12-13
- Père*: Emmanuel Boudreau1 n. 1905-04-15, d. 1983-__-__
- Mère*: Délima Légère1 n. 1913-02-02, d. 2005-04-18
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S1055] Délima Boudreau - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 20, 2005;voir aussi: Délima Boudreau - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet NB, 20 avril 2005.
- [S2822] Jeannita LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 15, 2006;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Friday, December 15th, 2006
Jeannita LeBlanc 1941-2006 Peacefully surrounded by her loving family, on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital, passed away Jeannita LeBlanc, 65, of Moncton Born April 21, 1941 in Barachois, she was the daughter of the late Emmanuel and Délima (Leger) Boudreau. Beloved wife of Lionel LeBlanc; loving mother of Lynne Morrison (Brent) of Fredericton and Bermont of Moncton; Mémère of Kayla; dear sister of Virgina Boudreau (Late Eugéne) and Victor (Maria) of Grand-Barachois. Jeannita was a retired school teacher and librarian at École Beauséjour, Mathieu-Martin, and École Boudreau-Office. She was member of SEERF-NB, Club d'Age d'Or Parkton, an avid bowler, and shuffle-board player. The Funeral Service will be held at 3 pm, Friday, December 15, 2006 at Frenette Funeral Home, 88 Church Street, Moncton (858-1900). In keeping with the family's wishes, family and dear friends only please. Internment will be in St-Henri Cemetery, Grand-Barachois. Memorial donations to the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Foundation (Oncology) would be appreciated. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.