date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1882-04-13, d. 1966-05-21
- Père*: Siffroi Léger3,1,2 n. 1845-04-30, d. 1894-08-26
- Mère*: Caroline Gagnon3,1,4 n. 1848-06-28, d. 1903-05-07
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Aldéric Léger et Elisa Léger:
- [S39] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Marriages: K-Z (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S3059] LeBlanc Dies, 77, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 27, 1951, pg 2;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, February 27th, 1951 pg 2
LeBlanc Dies, 77 College Bridge, Feb 26 -
(Special) - Mrs. Edmond LeBlanc, well known resident of this comunity, died at her home here this morning. She was 77 years of age and had been ill health for a number of years. Her death, however, was unexpected and came as a great shock to a wide circles of relatives and friends. She was born in Aboujagane, a daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Sifroi (Gagnon) Leger. Surviving are her husband; three daughters, Mrs. Elderice Landry (Ida) of Dieppe, Mrs. Claudias Cormier (Annie) of Moncton, and Miss Alice at home; three sons, Edmond, Leo and Wallace, all at home; two brothers, Alderic Leger and Irenee Leger of Cormier Village, and one sister, Mrs. Souverain Cormier of Fitchburg, Mass. Funeral service will be held Wednesday morning in St. Thomas Church, St. Joseph, with interment in the parish cemetery.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S10502] United States Census, 1900, index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M9B9-D9J : accessed 2013-08-13), Caroline Legere (Fitchburg city Ward 2, Worcester, Massachusetts).
- [S25] Registre de la paroisse Saint Paul de Kent, NB; microfilm: F1916 , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en juin 1978; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S65] Acadian Cultural Society, compilateur, Extracts of death records from Aubuchon Funeral Parlor, Fitchburg, Massachusetts (1914 - 1966) (P.O. Box 2304, Fitchburg, MA 01420-8804: Acadian Cultural Society).
- [S10537] "Massachusetts, Deaths, 1841-1915”, index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/N4Q2-SMC : accessed 2013-08-15), Anonyme Legere (1912).
- [S4204] Edward P. Leger - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, June 20 2004;Sentinel & Enterprise Fitchburg, MA
Sunday, June 20th, 2004
Edward P. Leger FITCHBURG --
Edward P. Leger, 93, of Fitchburg, died Saturday, June 19, at Birchwood Care Center. Mr. Leger was born in Fitchburg, March 1, 1911, a son of Alderic and Elise (Leger) Leger and resided most of his life in Fitchburg. For more than 30 years, Mr. Leger worked as a bus driver for the F & L Railway Company, Fitchburg, retiring in 1976. He was a communicant of ST. Joseph’s Church, Fitchburg. He is survived by his wife of 67 years, Beatrice (Bourque) Leger; a son and daughter-in-law, Richard E. and Carol Leger of Swanzey, N.H.; and two grandchildren, Darren Leger and Sara Leger. He was the brother of the late Francis P. Leger, of San Diego, Calif., and Dora Belliveau, of Fitchburg.
Sentinel & Enterprise Fitchburg, MA
20 Jun 2004
LEGER -- On June 19, Edward P. Leger, 93 of Fitchburg. A funeral mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at St. Joseph’s Church, 49 Woodland Street. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Calling hours will be held 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Louis M. Isabelle Funeral Home, 316 Clarendon Street. Please see www.isabellefuneral.com for additional information.
- [S104] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Baptisms (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S10535] "Massachusetts, Births, 1841-1915,” index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FXVW-4XP : accessed 2013-08-15), Eddie Leger (1911).
- [S10536] "Massachusetts, Births, 1841-1915,” index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FXVD-SGW : accessed 2013-08-15), Anonyme Leger (1912).