date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. ± 1931-__-__, d. 1974-11-18
- Père*: Théophile Léger1,2,3,4,5,6 n. 1884-03-12, d. 1959-05-26
- Mère*: Mélina Boudreau1,2,3,4,5,6 n. ± 1890-__-__, d. 1976-03-18
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Aquila Léger et Simonne Cormier:
- [S4925] Mrs. S. LeBlanc - nécrologie, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 21 janvier 1971, pg 5;voir aussi: Mrs. Sara LeBlanc - funérailles, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 21 janvier 1971, pg 5.
- [S5581] Gertrude Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 25, 2008;voir aussi: Gertrude Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 24, 2008.
- [S6556] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx), Microfilm: F20055, No. d'enregistrement: 4836, Aquila Léger & Simonne Cormier, (1949-11-21).
- [S8143] A. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 19, 1974, pg 2.
- [S13969] Rosalie Fougère - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1997-06-14, pg A5.
- [S14064] Henrie Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1995-05-26, pg 24.
- [S2281] Jeanette E. Poirier - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 9, 2005.
- [S8712] Théophile Léger, Certificat de décès. 2990. (1959-06-09). F20866.
- [S3391] Death of G. Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 17 1961, pg 2;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, May 17th, 1961 pg 2
Death of G. Leger, 46 - Upper Aboujagane (Special) -
The death of Gerard Leger occurred in Lancaster this week following several weeks of illness. In addition to his wife, the former Natalie LeBlanc, he is survived by his mother, Melina, Upper Aboujagane; six sons, Louie, Paul, Roger, Emile, Upper Aboujagane, Donald, Quebec and Leo, Scoudouc; four daughters, Bernice, Eva and Dorothy, Upper Aboujagane, Mrs Cloras LeBlanc (Dianne) Robichaud Office; three brothers, Leon, Henry and Acquilla, Upper Aboujagane; four sisters, Mrs. Adelard Fougere, Mrs. Alyre LeBlanc, Moncton, Mrs. Leo Duguay, Leger Brook and Mrs. Philip Fougere, Shediac, and six grandchildren. He served during the Second World War with the second regiment of the New Brunswick Rangers, 22nd Overseas Battalion and saw active service for five years in France, Belgium, Holland and Germany. The body is resting at his home from where a military funeral will be held Thursday morning at 9:30 a.m. to the church in Upper Aboujagane. Interment will be in the parish lot here.