date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1915-02-11, d. 1974-10-23
- Père*: Willie Landry7,2,1,3,4,5,6 n. 1884-08-26, d. 1974-03-19
- Mère*: Léonie Léger7,2,1,3,4,5,6 n. 1889-01-02, d. 1973-06-30
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S3982] Leonie Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, July 3 1973, pg 3;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, July 3rd, 1973 pg 3
Leonie Landry -
The death of Leonie Landry of Lower Cap Pele occurred at Dr. George Dumont Hospital on Saturday following a brief illness. She was 84. Born at Barachois, she was the daughter of the late Calixte and Henriette (Cormier) Leger, and the wife of Willie Landry. Besides her husband, she is survived by five daughters, Mrs. Meleme Babineau (Laura) of Toronto, Mrs. Bernard Dion (Augusta), Mrs. Ovila Croteau (Marguerite), Mrs. Albert Melanson (Doris) all of Fitchburg, Mass., Mrs. Yvon Ouellette (Violette Anne) of Moncton; four sons, Aldoria and Larry, both of Lower Cap Pele, Edward of Toronto, William of Fitchburg, Mass., one brother, Alfred of Shediac; 28 grandchildren and several great grandchildren. The body is resting at Frenette's Funeral Home, Shediac. Funeral service will be Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Cap Pele Roman Catholic Church, with interment in the Cap Pele Roman Catholic Cemetery.
- [S2311] Aldoria Landry - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 2, 2004.
- [S8011] William Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, March 20, 1974.
- [S8136] Mrs. L. Babineau - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, October 24, 1974, pg 2.
- [S8357] Larry Landry - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 29, 2011.
- [S9245] William J. Landry - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, May 27, 2010.
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.