date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
Maxime Patrick Legere1
M, n. ± 1927-__-__, d. 1989-__-__
- Père*: Patrice Legere1,2 n. 1897-10-12, d. 1968-12-19
- Mère*: Emilie Bastarache1,2 n. 1898-__-__, d. 1977-12-04
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Maxime Patrick Legere et Beatrice Bernice Campbell:
- [S2761] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F22868, No. d'enregistrement: 1076, Maxime Patrick Legere & Beatrice Bernice Campbell, (1954-01-26).
- [S9059] Edward Joseph Legere, Telegraph Journal, Saint John NB, July 31, 2011.
- [S2179] Maxime P. Leger et Bernice B. Campbell - pierre tombale, cimetière St Bridgets Roman Catholic, Hardwood Ridge, NB, photographié par Gilles Pinet le 2005-07-14.
- [S2942] Beatrice "Bernice" Legere - obituary, Daily Gleaner, Fredericton NB, October 27, 2006;Daily Gleaner Fredericton, NB
Friday, October 27th, 2006
LEGERE, BEATRICE "BERNICE" -
The death of Beatrice "Bernice" Legere of Minto, NB, wife of the late Maxime Legere occurred on Thursday, October 26, 2006 at the Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital, Fredericton, NB. Born in Martin, NB, she was the only daughter of the late Arnold and Olive (Finnamore) Campbell. She worked as Produce Manager at the IGA in Minto for several years and loved Bingo. She is survived by two sons, Gary Boyd (Paulette) of Fredericton and Kerry Boyd of Fredericton; one daughter-in-law, Nancy Legere of Fredericton; eight grandchildren and seven great grandchildren; one sister-in-law, Margaret Campbell of Minto; several nieces and nephews. Besides her husband and parents, she was predeceased by one son, Mark Legere; one infant daughter, Linda; four brothers, Glendon, Emery, Eugene and Jack. Bernice was the last surviving member of her immediate family. A Graveside service will be held on Sunday at 1 pm from the St. Bridget's Cemetery, Hardwood Ridge, NB with Rev. Peter Stephen officiating. For those who wish, remembrances to a charity of the donor's choice would be appreciated by the family. The family wish to thank the Palliative Care Unit of the Dr. Everett Chalmers Regional Hospital for their special care during this time. Personal condolences may be offered through www.yorkfh.com.