date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 9e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S3274] Rose LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, March 30 1996, pg 16;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Saturday, March 30th, 1996 pg 16
Mrs. Rose LeBlanc, 68, widows of the late Guy LeBlanc (March 26, 1996) of Cap Pelé passed away on Friday, March 29, 1996 at Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital, Moncton after a lengthy illness.
Born October 14, 1928 in Fitchburg, Mass., she was the daughter of Catherine "Lina" (Léger) Melanson of Shediac and the late Romuald Melanson.
Co. proprietar of Guy LeBlanc Milk Producer, Cap Pel, she was also a member of the Golden Age Club, Ladies Auxiliary of the Royal Canadian Legion and attended Ste. Thérèse d'Avila Roman Catholic Church all in Cap Pelé.
Other than here mother, she is survived by six daughters, Rose Marie (Levi) Vautour, Jeanne (Daniel) Léger, Lisa LeBlanc (Paul Savoie) all of Cap Pelé, Gisele (Daniel) LeBlanc of Robichaud, Yvonne (Eric) Paulin of Campbellton, Murielle LeBlanc (Gilles Gallant) of Moncton, two sons; Jean of Cap Pelé, Normand of Halifax, five brothers; Omer (Fernande), Arthur (Jeannine), Henri (Anita), Normand (Rita) all of Haute Aboujagane, and Leo of Moncton; and nine grandchildren : Jocelyn, Luc, Marie-Josée, Jeremie, Daniel, Pierre, Marco, Martin, Karine.
Other than her husband and her father, she is predeceased by one sister, Rolande Ouellette, three brothers, Romeo, Roger, Alcide.
Resting with her husband at Funérarium Frenette, Cap Pelé (577-3297). The double Funeral Mass will be celebrated Saturday, March 30th, 1996 at 11 a.m. from Ste. Thérèse d'Avila Roman Catholic Church, Cap Pelé. Interment will be in the Parish Cemetery.
Visitation on Friday from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. and on Saturday, from 10 a.m.
- [S9107] Lorraine Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 1, 2011;voir aussi: Lorraine Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 1 avril 2011, pg 33.
- [S13320] "Coopérative Funéraire Passage", nécrologie, Coopérative Funéraire Passage, (http://www.funerairepassagefuneral.ca/obituary.asp : accessed 2016-04-13), Victor Léger (2016).
- [S14465] "Salon Frenette", nécrologie, Salon Frenette, (http://www.salonfrenette.com/fr/Obituaries/120094/ : accessed 2017-10-22), Jean LeBlanc (2017).
- [S13223] "Passage Funeral Co-operative", obituary, Passage Funeral Co-operative, (http://www.funerairepassagefuneral.ca/obituary.asp?id=853 : accessed 2016-02-21), Michel Léger (2015).
- [S13225] "Salon Frenette", nécrologie, Salon Frenette, (http://www.frenettefuneralhome.com/fr/Obituaries/84728/ : accessed 2013-02-22), Réginald Légère (2013).