date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1932-__-__, d. 1989-01-06
- Père*: Raymond Leger2,1 n. 1902-01-15, d. 1988-07-24
- Mère*: Lucie Jacob2,1 n. 1906-06-10, d. 1980-12-11
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S7385] Roberta Anne "Bert" Corbett - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, October 4, 2010.
- [S393] Rosella Rosie Mary Edgett - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, September 5, 2001.
- [S114] J. Ronald Legere et E. Jean Mattatall - tombstone, cimetière St Charles Nativity, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-31.
- [S1993] Alfred Anthony Legere - tombstone, cimetière St Charles Nativity, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-31.
- [S2870] Ronald J. Leger - obituary, Amherst Daily News, Amherst, NS, January 9, 1989, pg 11;Amherst Daily News (1972 - Present) Amherst, NS
Monday, January 9th, 1989 pg 11
Ronald J Leger. - Amherst - The death of Ronald Joseph Leger of 7 Westminister Ave., Amherst, occurred at the Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst Friday, Jan. 6 1989. He was 56. Born in Little Cape, N.B., he was a son of the late J. Remond and Lucy (Jacob) Leger. He was employed as a storekeeper at Robb Engineering Works for more than 30 Years. He was a member of St. Charles Roman Catholic Church and the Knights of Columbus. He is survived by his wife, the former Jean Mattattall; two daughters, Donna (Mrs. Garry Cossette) of Dartmouth; and Janice (Mrs. Derek MacKendrick) of Lower Sackville; three sisters: Theresa (Mrs. Robert Burns) Roberta (Mrs. Mark Corbett) and Rosella (Mrs. Gordon Edgett), all of Amherst; three brothers, Lorenzo and Henry, Moncton; Paul, Chelmsford, Mass.; two grandchildren. Funeral was held Monday in St. Charles Roman Catholic Church, Rev. David MacDonald officiating. Spring burial will be in St. Charles Cemetery. In Lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the neonatal unit of the Grace Maternity Hospital or the Izaak Walton Killam Children's Hospital, Halifax.
- [S391] Mary Luce Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, December 12, 1980, pg 37.
- [S3175] Raymond Calexe Leger - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, July 25, 1988, pg 33;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Monday, July 25th, 1988 pg 33
Leger, Raymond Calexe - 86, 29 Albion St., Amherst, died Sunday in Highland View Hospital, Amherst. Born in Little Cape, N.B., he was a son of the late Calexe and Eugene (Gagnon) Leger. He was a retired steelworker at Robb Engineering Works. He was a member of the St. Charles Roman Catholic Church and the Knights of Columbus. He is survived by three daughters, Theresa (Mrs. Robert Burns), Roberta (Mrs. Mark Corbett) Rosella (Mrs. Gordon Edgett), all of Amherst; four sons, Ronald, Amherst; Lorenzo, Henry, both of Moncton, N.B.; Paul, Chelmsford, Mass.; a sister, Mrs. Ida Comeau, Amherst; 18 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, the former Lucy Jacob; a sister, Matilda; two brothers, Alphonse, Philip. The body is in Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst, visiting 2-4 p.m. today. Funeral mass will be 10 a.m. Tuesday in St. Charles Roman Catholic Church, Father Louie Caissie officiating. Burial will be in St. Timothy Cemetery, Shemogue, N.B.