date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1955-12-24, d. 1995-11-15
- Père*: Edward Legere1,2 n. 1931-09-07, d. 2011-07-12
- Mère*: Ella Langille1,2 n. ± 1932-__-__, d. 2006-10-15
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 9e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- [S3311] Ella L. Legere - obituary, Daily Gleaner, Fredericton NB, October 16 2006;Daily Gleaner Fredericton, NB
Monday, October 16th, 2006
LEGERE, ELLA L. -
The death of Ella L. Legere of Minto occurred Sunday, October 15th, 2006 at the Minto Community Health Centre. Born in Minto, she was the daughter of the late Leo and Vera (Bannister) Langille. In addition to her loving husband, Edward Legere, Ella is survived by three daughters, Lorraine Legere (Richard) of Saint John, Linda Fasquel (Doug) of Minto and Tammy DeLorey of Ottawa; four sons, Eric Legere (Geraldine) of Minto, David Legere (Kim) of Chipman, Donald Legere (Tammy) of Minto and Thomas Legere (Jennifer) of Minto; 11 grandchildren and one great grandson; a brother, Donald Langille (Bessie) of Centerville and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her son, Noel Legere; a brother, Robert Langille; three sisters, Louise Geranazo, Mary Jane Dumont and Jessie Hawkins. Resting at the Minto Funeral Home (327-3490) where the family will receive visitors on Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9pm. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated 11:00 AM, Wednesday, October 18th, 2006 at the Holy Rosary Roman Catholic Church, Minto. Interment will take place in Saint Bridget's Cemetery, Hardwood Ridge. For those who wish, donations made to the charity of ones choice would be appreciated by the family. www.mintofh.com.
- [S9059] Edward Joseph Legere, Telegraph Journal, Saint John NB, July 31, 2011.
- [S2180] Noel John Legere - pierre tombale, cimetière St Bridgets Roman Catholic, Hardwood Ridge, NB, photographié par Gilles Pinet le 2005-07-14.