date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1936-__-__, d. 2005-03-04
- Père*: Léo Legere1,2 n. ± 1905-__-__, d. 1990-10-19
- Mère*: Viola Cormier1,2 n. 1912-11-07, d. 2011-09-24
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Berthina Léger et Bob Paul:
- [S3404] Joseph Leo Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, October 20 1990, pg C28;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Saturday, October 20th, 1990 pg C28
Legere, Joseph Leo - 85, Halifax, died Friday at home. Born in Port Elgin, N.B., he was a son of the late William and Aline (LeBlanc) Legere. He was a Carpenter, retiring from Halifax Dockyard in 1970. He was a member of St. Catherine's Church, Halifax and Senior Citizens' Club, Sackville Street. He is survived by his wife, the former M. Viola Cormier; a son, Ewart, Halifax; five daughters, Berthina (Mrs. Bob Paul), Spryfield; Rosalie (Mrs. Joseph Legere-Taylor), White's lake, Halifax County; Benita Brake, Adelaide (Mrs. Gerald Lawrence), Alice (Mrs. Bill Legere-Hardstaff), all of Halifax; 11 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; two step-grandchildren; a step great-grandson. He was predeceased by an infant daughter, Lana, a son, J. Alvah; a brother, Edgar. The body is in Cruikshank's Halifax Funeral Home, visiting 2-4, 7-9 today and Sunday. Funeral will be 9 a.m. today in St. Catherine's Church, Halifax, Rev. March officiating. Burial will be 1 p.m. Monday in St Catherine's Parish Cemetery, Port Elgin. Donations may be made to Alzheimer's Society.
- [S6358] Mary Berthina Paul - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, March 17, 2005.
- [S7800] Diane Rose (Paul) Johnson - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, August 25, 2010.
- [S4883] Robert L. Paul wife Mary B. Paul, cimetière Gates of Haven, Lower Sackville, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 15 juillet 2008.
- [S3405] Joseph Alva Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, December 19 1972, pg 32;voir aussi: J. Alva Leger - nécrologie, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, pg 3.