date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1860-09-18, d. 1937-12-30
- Père*: Thaddée Doiron2,3 n. 1824-11-16, d. 1898-12-02
- Mère*: Osithe Melanson2,3 n. 1829-01-28, d. 1916-04-04
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 5e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen) (#1), Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen) (#2)
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S11446] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx consulté le 2014-05-19, Microfilm: F15597, No. d'enregistrement: 2246, Thaddée Léger & Geneviève Doiron, (1901-10-28).
- [S11836] Miss D. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 1982-05-10, pg 12;voir aussi: Doreen Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 1982-05-10, pg 4.
- [S4008] Mrs. Joseph S. leger - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, September 2 1931, pg 7;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, September 2nd, 1931 pg 7
Mrs. Joseph S. Leger Shediac, Sept. 1 -
Mrs. Joseph S. Leger, a highly esteemed resident, of Little Cape, parish of Botsford, passed away at her home on Sunday evening after an illness of several months. Mrs. Leger was 68 years of age and was formerly Miss Domethilde Doiron. Her husband died abour 14 years ago. She is survived by three brothers, Laurent T. Doiron, well known general merchant of Shediac, Mark Doiron, of Shemogue, and Philip Doiron of Little Cape, and two sisters, Mrs. Christine Hebert, wife of Raymond Hebert, C.N.R. freight agent, Shediac, and Mrs. Thaddee Leger, Little Cape. Dr. Leo Doiron, prominent physician and surgeon of Moncton is a nephew. The funeral took place at nine o'clock this morning at St. Theresa's Roman Catholic Church, Cape Bauld, Rev. Father Donat Robichaud, pastor, and was very largely attended. Burial was in the Cape Bauld cemetery.
- [S333] Maximain Leger - obituary, Amherst Daily News, Amherst, NS, April 13, 1921, pg 3.
- [S3870] Max. T. Gould (Doiron) - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, January 23 1932, pg 9;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, January 23rd, 1932 pg 9
Max T. Gould (Doiron) Shediac, Jan. 22 -
Relatives have received word of the death of Max T. Gould (Doiron), a highly respected and well known resident of Great Shemogue, parish of Botsford, who passed away yesterday afternoon at the home of his son, former Councillor Thaddee M. Gould of the latter place, with whom he had lived for several years. The late M. Gould had been in ill-health a long time, but his death was sudden. He was born at Little Cape, parish of Botsford, 82 years ago, a son of the late Thaddee Gould of that place. About 25 years ago he purchased the large place of the late Charles Avard, Great Shemogue. and became a prosperous farmer. Mr. Gould is survived by his wife, formerly Miss Dina Hebert, of Dupuis Corner, parish of Shediac; two sons, Patrick, of Leger Corner, parish of Moncton, and Thaddee; a daughter, Mrs. Patrick Cormier, of Great Shemogue; two brothers, Laurient T. Doiron, merchant of Shediac, and Phillip, of Little Cape, and two sisters, Mrs. Thaddee Leger, of Little Cape, and Mrs. Hebert, wife of Raymond F. Hebert, C.N.R. freight agent, Shediac, Ald. Napoleon H. Leger, merchant of Shediac, and Dr. Leo Doiron, of Moncton, are nephews. The funeral will be held on Saturday morning at St. Timothy's Church, Great Shemogue, Rev. Camille LeBlanc, pastor.
- [S13585] Marie Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 1976-10-27, pg 2.