date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1875-07-08, d. 1956-08-28
- Père*: Philippe Maximin Bourque1,2,3,4 n. 1844-03-19, d. 1925-12-11
- Mère*: Justine Léger1,2,3,4 n. 1845-09-22, d. 1932-07-14
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Abel P. Bourque et Marie-Anne Cormier:
- [S3790] Mrs. Philip Bourque - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, July 21 1932, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, July 21st, 1932 pg 7
Mrs. Philip Bourque Shediac, July 20 -
Mrs. Phillip Bourque passed away recently at the home of Cape Bauld relatives. She was highly regarded by Shediac and Botsford parish relatives and friends. Mrs. Bourque was 76 years of age, and had been in ill health a long time. Survivng are three sons, Abel P. Bourque, guard of the Maritime Penitentiary staff, Dorchester; Alphee P. Bourque, of Cape Bauld, and Joseph Ignace Bourque, also of Cape Bauld; a daughter, Mrs. Patrick Fagan (Marie Blanche) Fitchburg, Mass.; two sisters, Mrs. Peter Arsenault (Jane), Port Elgin, and Mrs. Joseph Gautreau, of Three Brooks, parish of Botsford. Mrs. Bourque was Miss Justine Leger of Cape Bauld. The late Mrs. Paul White of Shediac was a sister. The funeral took place at St. Theresa's Roman Catholic Church, Cape Bauld, Rev. Father Donat Robichaud, the pastor, singing a high mass of requiem.
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S10562] Recensement du Canada, 1881, Ménage de Philipe Burke, Microfilm: C-13184, NB, D2 (Botsford), 33 (Westmorland), page 8, ligne 10-19, ménage 27, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S10563] Recensement du Canada - 1891, Ménage de Philip M Burk, NB, H1 (Westmorland), 24 (Westmorland), page 19&20, ligne 25;1-7, ménage 100, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.