date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1921-10-20, d. 2004-09-22
- Père*: Philippe Leblanc1,2 n. 1884-10-12, d. 1976-03-02
- Mère*: Marguerite Léger1,2 n. 1890-08-11, d. 1962-11-04
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 8e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Corinne Leblanc et Albert F. LeBlanc:
- [S4290] P. LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, March 4, 1976, pg 5;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, March 4th, 1976 pg 5
P. LeBlanc -
The death of Phillippe LeBlanc of Cap Pele, and formerly of Barachois, Occurred Tuesday at Dr. Georges Dumont Hospital following a long illness. He was 91. Born at Barachois, he was a son of the late Edouard and Philomaine (Lirette) LeBlanc. He was a farmer until retirement years ago, and attended St. Henrie du Barachois Roman Catholic Church. His wife, the former Marguerite Leger, died in 1961, He is survived by six daughters, Mrs. Albert LeBlanc (Corinne) and Mrs. Alvin Boudreau (Jeannine) with whom he resided, both of Cap Pele, Mrs. Louisa Duguay of Charterville, Mrs. Emile Vautour (Annie) of Greenville, N.H., Mrs. Louis LeBlanc (Desange) of Montreal and Mrs. Azor LeBlanc (Clara) of Dorchester Crossing; one son, Edouard LeBlanc of Toronto; one Sister, Mrs. Philippe LeBlanc (Olive) of Robichaud, 30 grandchildren, 14 great grandchildren, 14 great-grandchildren. The body is resting at Frenette's funeral home, Shediac. The funeral mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Henrie du Barachois Roman Catholic Church with interment in the church cemetery.
- [S5776] Corinne LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 24, 2004, pg A5.